Iridescent Auras: I love ombre!!!! :)

Sunday, May 18

I love ombre!!!! :)

Lately I have been into ombre! :) ombre hair, fashion, shoes, ect! 

Here are some epic pics of ombre things! :) 




Ombre hair! :) 
I love ombre hair!!!! It is just so cool! :D 




This makes me want to dye my hair ombre!!!!! 




Ombre fashion!!!! 



Even ombre cake!!! Yum! 


Ombre shoes! :) these shoes are so cool! 


And ombre book covers! 


And last but not least a plain ombre pic!!!! :) 

Do u like ombre? What was your favorite ombre item? ( the hair, fashion, cake, shoes, or the book cover?) 

-elly 

2 comments:

  1. HAIR!! NOW I WANT TO DYE MY HAIR OMBRE! Well I probably won't, but one of these days I'll be dying my hair something or another, just a streak, but the more I think about that idea the more I like it… ;)
    xo,
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete