Iridescent Auras: Liebster award!!!! :)

Saturday, May 24

Liebster award!!!! :)

The amazing Anna from Banana and Bear nominated me the liebster award! Thank u sooo much Anna!!! :)!

Her questions: 

1. Who is your favorite fictional character?

Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

2.  What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?  

Ooh this is hard I'm not sure! 

3. Would you rather go a year without salty things or a year without sweet things?  (maw ha ha I'm evil 
;)

A year without salty things for sure! 

4. What languages do you know?

English ( kinda obvious!) and I know a little bit of Spanish ( I what to learn French!)  

5. Would you rather paint or dance?

Dance!!!! :) 

6. The color yellow or the color green?

Green! 

7. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I am an extrovert!!!! 

8. Favorite book series?

Harry potter!!!! 

9. Are you a dare-devil or a more cautious person?

It depends! 

10.  Dogs or Cats?

Cats! 

11. What is your favorite band/song artist?

I love the band 1 Girl Nation!!!

 

Thanks for nominating me! 

I nominate: 

Jessica from Whispers or the Wind


Mackenzie from Think. Eat. Write. Read

 

My questions: 

1. Why did you start blogging?

2. What are u wearing right now?

3. Taking photos or getting your picture taken?

4. Summer or winter?

5. Favorite actor or actress?

6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? 

7. Do you like Elsa or Anna ( from frozen) 

8. Favorite book?

9. What do you smell right now?

10. Writing or reading? 

11. What is your least favorite food? 

Have fun! :) 

Elly <3 







3 comments:

  1. ooops. I forgot to tell you! But you found the post anyway ;)
    Thanks for doing the questions! :) :) :)
    xo,
    -Anna <3
    www.bananaandbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love all your answers! I really enjoy 1 Girl Nation as well =)
    xoxo,
    Brooke
    Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u! :) I really appreciate it!!! <3

    -elly

    ReplyDelete