Elly Lily: The fashion tag!!!

Tuesday, May 27

The fashion tag!!!

Anna from Banana and Bear tagged me for the fashion tag!!! Thank u so much Anna! 
To see more details of what to do and things like that about the fashion tag click HERE!

So onto the questions! 


1. What's your favorite Hairstyle?

Lately my fav hairstyle is a simple side ponytail! I wear it like literally everyday! :) 

2. What's your favorite style of top?

Probably either a fitted tea like this one I have: 

Or this kind of shirt: 

I love this one so much!!! 



3. Do you prefer Shorts or a Skirt?

Shorts! ;) 

4. What's your favorite style of dress?

Not sure! 

5.  Winter Outfits or Summer Outfits?

This is a hard one! But I'd have to say summer! :) 

6. Necklaces or Bracelets?

Necklaces! Like origami owl!





7. Favorite Kind of shoe?

Converse shoes! ( and converse type shoes) right now I don't have any converse but check out these super cool zebra print converse!!!!



Converse + zebra print=  SUPER TOTALLY AMAZING SHOES!!!! :D ( sorry got a bit carried away there!) ;) 

I nominate: 
 
Madeline from In The Wind
 
 
Lexie from LEXIEALEXANDRA
 
 
Here are the questions: 


1. What's your favorite Hairstyle?

2. What's your favorite style of top?

3. Do you prefer Shorts or a Skirt?

4. What's your favorite style of dress?

5.  Winter Outfits or Summer Outfits?

6. Necklaces or Bracelets?

7. Favorite Kind of shoe?




Have fun! And thank u again Anna for nominating me it was super fun!!! :) 

-elly 


 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, I love the stripped top! xx

    LEXIEALEXANDRA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tag! I love the stripped tee! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me Elly! I'll post it today. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome! And thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete