Iridescent Auras: DIY: half painted rocks! :)

Monday, July 7

DIY: half painted rocks! :)

Hi! 

I saw this cool pic on Pinterest of these half painted rocks! They looked so cool and modern that I just had to make my own! What you will need: 

Smooth and round rocks
Tape
Paint (any color) 
And modge podge (optional) 


First take one of your rocks or stones and cover one half in tape like the pic above! 


Get your paint I decided to do blue! 


Paint the half that doesn't have tape on it. (Careful not to get under the tape) 


Then let it dry I stuck it in a roll of tape to help it drie better. (Sorry about the messy background) 


Above is the pic I found on Pinterest ^ and below is of mine! 



After it is all dried carefully take the tape off and Tada!!! :) 

-elly 

5 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Elly!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bethan, Joy and Hannah!!! :D

    -elly<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I nominated you for the Sunshine Award.
    Head over to my blog for your questions.

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete