Iridescent Auras: Liebster award! :)

Thursday, July 17

Liebster award! :)

I got awarded my the awseome  MorningTime4 check out her blog here! Well, she nominated me for the Liebster award! Thank you so much!!! <3 

RULES:
i. Post eleven facts about yourself.
ii.Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
iii. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
iv. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!


Her questions: 

1) What's your zodiac sign?

Libra 


2) Would you rather go bobsledding or mattress surfing?

Probably bobsledding! 

3)If you had to be any mythical creature from any fictional world, which would you be and why?

It would kind of be cool to be a unicorn! ;) (not really sure though) 

4) Imagine this: You found out that you had a long-lost aunt who left you a small inheritance of $500, 
BUT you have to spend it in 24 hours. What would you do with the money?

Ooh! This is hard! I might donate it to a charity but other than that I'm not sure! 

5) What country would you want to live in? You can't choose the one you are residing in as of now!

England! :) 

6) What is one book/movie series you really despise?

I am not a big fan of Twilight but I have never read it (just heard of it) so I don't know (sorry Twilight fans)   

7) Are you more like your mom, or your dad? Explain why.

I think I am more like my mom, cause when she and I were both younger we looked a lot alike. 

8) Tell me about your favorite or most significant childhood memory.

I'm not sure what it is! 

9) What is your opinion on sombreros?

Umm, I never really thought about that?! 

10) Describe your fashion sense.

I like bright colors! I usually wear a fitted tee shirt with some sort of shorts (I have a pair of green poca dot shorts that I were a lot)  I also like converse and converse type shoes! And my hair is usually in a side pony tail! :) 

I hope my questions were okay! :/ 


Eleven random facts about me: 

1. I love mushrooms!!!! They are so good on pizza or just by themselves!!! <3
2. I ones (when I was a baby) fell off of my moms lap (she was sitting on a bench and we were at some show or somthing) and I hit my head on the hard floor! (My sister said that fire trucks came!) 
3. Also when I was about four, I was playing in the car (it wasn't moving) I was playing that I was a monkey (don't know why!) but then I fell out and hit my head on the concrete floor and got a mild concussion  (It hurt soooo bad!) :( 
4. I clog! It is really fun! And we get to clog at the state fair and other events! 
5. I love horses and cats!!!! <3 they are my fav animals! 
6. I have a cat named Prilla!!!! That I LOVE!!!!! She is gray and fluffy! 
7. I LOVE to sing and dance! 
8. I love acting! I have been in one play!!! It was super fun and I want to do more plays!!! <3
9. I ones fractured my right wrist by riding down my drive way and I fell off! 
10. I am obsessed with Harry Potter!!!!! Right now I am reading the last book! My fav character is the awesome Luna Lovegood!!!! :D 
11. I say "I'm just joking" waaaaay too much and I say it really fast! I'm trying to stop saying it so much! ;) 

I nominate:

Layne from In my boots

Hannah from a country girls life

Rose from truly. Madly. Deeply

And whoever else wants to! :D 

The questions:

1. If you either had to be stuck in a cage with a wild tiger or stuck in cage with a shark. What would you choice?
2. Sky diving or bungy jumping?
3.  Favorite book?
4. If you were to die your hair a bright color what would you die it?
5. Reading or writing?
6. Let it go or Do you want to build a snowman?
7. Anna or Elsa?
8. If you could spend a day with a disney princess which one would you spend a day with?
9. If you could spend a day with three fictional characters who would they be?
8. Summer or winter?
9. Matched socks or random?
10. British accent or Australian?
11. Doing your hair or someone else's?

-elly<3



5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog, it's great :D Could I possibly do the award? My blog is http://ohmydollies.blogspot.com/

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And Shelby-Grace you can defiantly do the award! :)

    -elly <3

    ReplyDelete