Elly Lily: Liebster award! :)

Sunday, July 27

Liebster award! :)

I got nominated by the awesome Bethan for the Liebster award!!! :D thank you so much Bethan! :) check out her amazing blog HERE! 



RULES:
- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
- Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!


 eleven facts about me:

1. i have curly hair
2. right now i am SUPER obsessed with the Harry Potter books!!!!!
3. i love acting
4. i love to make crafts and things
5. i just looked out of the window and saw a yellow bird
6. i just came over to my cat and called her pickle (don't know why?) and she ran away from me
7. i have been making decorative pillows lately
8.i clog!
9. i am reading the last harry potter book!
10. I've always wanted to be called crazy and weird! ;)
11. i just ran a mile with my dad yesterday and it was actually pretty fun! :)



and now on to the questions:

1. What colour are your eyes and what colour is your hair?

My eyes are kind of light brown hazelish (it's hard to explain) and my hair is a kind of the same color exept my eyes have a small about of green tint (if you look closely) and my hair doesn't (its hard to explain!)

Here's a pic:

 


2. Which author would you like to collaborate on a book with?

J.K Rowling! 

3. Who is your fictional boyfriend?

I don't have one. 

4. Do you like floral print?

Yep!!! :) 

5. If you could have dinner with 10 fictional characters (films, TV shows, books, any 
fictional character) who would you choose?

That would be soooo cool! I would choose Luna Lovegood (harry potter),  Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson), Ginny Weasley (harry potter), Hermione Granger (harry potter),  Elsa (Frozen), Ana (Frozen), Rapunzel (Tangled), Toothless (how to train your dragon) Trish (Austin and Ally) , Stich (Lilo and stich), 

6. What is one of your favourite songs at the moment?

I love Let It Go (Frozen),  All this time (Britt Nicole), 

7. Are you going on holiday this summer? If you are, where are you going?

I don't think so. But sometime we are going to go to Ashville to clog at an event with are clogging team, (I guess you could call that a holiday?) 

8. Which social media site do you use the most?

Probably Pinterest! ;) 

9. What are your hopes and dreams?

Right now I am really hoping to be in a play!!!!! :D 

10. Would you rather read inside or outside?

It depends what the weather is like! If it is really hot weather outside I would read inside but if it was cool or even kind of cold I would probably read outside! :) so it depends!

11. What book have you read that had a really great message? What was the message?

Not sure! (Sorry) :/

thank you so much Bethan! Your questions were really fun! :D

I nominate:

Lauren from Pretty Things and Polka dots

Brooke from Pineapples & Daisies

and whoever else would like to! ;)

My questions:

1. how long have you been blogging?
2. reading or writing?
3. in front of the camera or behind it?
4. how did you find my blog?
5. dogs or cats?
6. favorite movie?
7. If you could rather sit on a clowd or slide down a rainbow which would you choose?
8. If you could change you hair. Color, length, and decide if it's curly or strait what would it look like?
9. What color are your eyes?
10. Favorite hairstyle?
11. Elsa or Ana (from frozen)


-elly <3  

 


8 comments:

  1. I had a fun time reading your answers! :) Congrats on the award. I hope you can drop by my blog. xx We can follow each other if you want.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I suggest Tobias Eaton as a fictional boyfriend ;)

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I checked out your blog! love it! :) also I would love to follow you! ;)

    -elly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you can drop by my blog and perhaps follow back?
    Are you interested in doing a button swap with me? xx

    Lucy // Lucys Life Through a Lense

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to follow you! Where is your follow button on your blog or do u mean follow you on google?! ( so sorry if this is confusing!) :/ also I would love to do a button swap! ;)

    -elly <3

    ReplyDelete