Elly Lily: Liebster award! :)

Thursday, July 31

Liebster award! :)

So I got awarded for the liebster award by the fabulous Joy and the awseome Hannah! Thank you! ;) check out Joys blog HERE and Hannah's blog HERE!



Rules:
- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.  (<-- I'm breaking this rule..oops) :P
- Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!

Joy's questions:

1.  Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

Nope!
 

2.  What do you do in your spare time?

I like to craft, blog, and read! 
 

3.  What food do you dislike?

Avocado
 

4.  What is your favorite fruit?

Ooh, this is hard cause I like lots of fruits I guess bananas but I'm not sure! ;)
 

5.  What hairstyle are you wearing right now?

A ponytail with a little bow! ;)
 

6.   Do you prefer earbuds or headphones?

Earbuds! 

7.  Have you or are you going on a summer camp?  What was/is it?

I actually went to like three camps this summer! I went to a camp called Sience in the summer, and I went to both weeks of Runners camp! They were both really fun! runners camp is a camp where you get to do track and field events and learn more about the bible! :)
 

8.  How many siblings do you have?

I have two a fourteen year old older sister Celia! And a nine your old younger sister Audrey!
 

9.  What is your favorite reptile?
 
I'd say lizards! They are so cute!!! I especially like these ones:
I think these ones are called bearded dragons?! ;)





10.  Would you rather sleep with a rock as a pillow or no blankets?

Defiantly no blankets!
 

11.  Would you rather do the dishwasher or set the table?

Probably set the table! :)

Thank you joy! Your questions were really fun! 



Hannah's questions:

1: If You Could Have A Pet From Any Book What Pet Would It Be?

Not sure maybe Crookshanks the cat for Harry Potter! 


2: Do You Have Any Pets? If So What Kind Are They And What Are Their Names?

I have a cat named Prilla, two rabbits named Ashur and Nibbley, and a gerbil named Leo!3: What's Kind Of Book Do You Like? (Fantasy, History, Science Fiction, ect. ect. ect.)

I like fantasy and things like that! ;)

4: Who's Your Least Favorite Super Hero?

Not sure!5: What's Your Favorite Companion From A Movie Or A Book?

Oh! I can't decide! I like Stich (Lilo and stich), toothless (how to train your dragon), olaf (frozen), there's just to many to choice from! :D

6: Would You Rather Have Fire Power Or Ice Power?

Ice power!7: What's Your Favorite Hair Style?

Probably a messy bun!8: If You Could Have Another Sister From A Book Who Would It Be?

Luna lovegood from harry potter!!!! :D9: What Is Your Favorite Quote On Frozen?

I like "don't be the monster they fear you are"10: What's Your Favorite Thing To Do At The Beach?

It is really fun the dig in the sand (it sounds kind of boring) but I ones dug a really deep hole and it's really fun to see how far you can go! 

11: What's Your Favorite Number?

I don't have a favorite! 

thanks Hannah! I loved your questions!

I nominated: 


And 


My questions:

1. What color are your eyes?
2. What was your first blog post about?
4. What are you wearing right now?
5. Favorite color?
6. Scittles or M and Ns ?
7. Olaf or Sven?
8. Do you play any instruments?
9. If you could only read one book and you could tread any other book then that book which book would you choice?
10. What is your favorite part of blogging?
11. If you could one super power which super power would that be?

-elly <3




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me!!
    Because I have done so many award posts lately I will upload this one a little later so I'm not spamming my feed with awards! xx

    Lucy // Lucys Life Through a Lense

    ReplyDelete