Elly Lily: Luna lovegood tee shirt! :)

Friday, July 4

Luna lovegood tee shirt! :)

Hi!

So sorry I haven't been posting very much! :/ well, I had this long sleeved gray tee shirt that I decided to upcicle! :) 

Here is the shirt before: 



And here it is after! ^

All I did was cut off the sleeves and then wrote in sharpie: "Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the way we expect." 

Which is a Luna Lovegood quote! :D

Hope ya like it! :) oh, and happy 4th of July! ;) 

-elly 

8 comments:

  1. I love it! I now want to make loads and write all my favourite book quotes on them.... Hehe, you have inspired me now!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I am glad you like it!!!!! :D

    -elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your shirt Elly, you are so creative :-) Your blog is REALLY cool, Hope you're doing good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt Elly you did a great job! You are so creative!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv it Elly!
    Now I have to go and find a tee shirt to upcyle- lol xD ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Hannah and Annan !!! Glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete