Iridescent Auras: The Liebster award! :) (again!)

Thursday, July 31

The Liebster award! :) (again!)

The lovely Anna nominated me for the Liebster award! :) thank you! Check out her blog HERE 

                                                                   Rules:


- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
- Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!




1. What is the first book you remember reading?

I forget the first book, but I think that the first actual chapter book was a box car children book! ;) 

2. Are you more like Anna or Elsa?

I think I am more like Anna! 

3. Would you rather go to Paris or Hawaii?

Paris! 

4. Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?

I love both but I like Harry Potter better! 

5. Do you think Hermione's Yule Ball dress looked good when it was pink?  Or would you rather it had been blue green?

I think it looked good pink but blue green would look good too! 

6. Do you prefer a tiger or a panther?

Umm, I guess a panther! 

7. Do you like biking or swimming better?

Swimming! 

8. Lemonade or Grape Juice?

Grape juice! 

9. The mountains or the beach?

I like both! ;) 

10. Sundresses or Winter dresses?

I am not a big fan of dresses! But I guess summer dresses! 

11. Sandals or Sneakers?

Sneakers! 

Thank you Anna for the fun questions! :)

I nominated:


And whoever elsa wants to! 


The questions;

1. If you could live anywhere where would you live?
2. What color is your hair?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. Reading or writing?
5. What is your eye color?
6. If you could spend a day with three fictional characters who would they be?
7. Frozen or tangled?
8. Which fictional character are you most like?
9. Would you rather roller scate or ice scate?
10. What is your favorite kind if blog post?
11. What is one of your prized possessions?

-elly <3

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! :) xx
    Visit my site? I joined your site so hope you can join mine. hihi

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! I followed you! ;)

    -elly <3

    ReplyDelete