Elly Lily: The Sunshine Award! :D

Wednesday, July 9

The Sunshine Award! :D

I got nominated for the Sushine Award by theFABULOUS Bethan!!! :) thank you Bethan!!! Don't forget to check out her awesome blog HERE! Oh, and also she made this COOL award button! (Below) so all credit for it goes to her! ;) 




Rules: 
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog 

Her questions: 

1. When is your birthday (you don't have to say the year)?

My birthday is September 28! 

2. Why did you start blogging? 

I think it was my mom who told me about blogging so I started my own blog called Elly's blog of fun and then after a little while I got into dolls after seeing this blog so I started another blog called Felicity fun (Felicity is a doll) and then I changed that into Doll Stars!  which is a blog I have now. And I got kind of tired of elly's blog of fun so I started his one and here I am!! :)  (hope that wasn't too confusing)

3. What is on the top of your To Be Read pile?

The seventh Harry Potter book!!! I just started reading it! Also after that I want to read the Percy Jackson books! I have read the first book and I really want to read he rest! :) 

4. How are you today? :)

Great! ;) 

5. If you could be room mates with one fictional character, who would it be and why?

Luna lovegood!!! (From harry potter) she is AWSEOME!!! She seems like someone who would be a great friend! ;) 

6. If you could be one fictional character, who would it be and why?

Ooh! This is hard! Maybe luna lovegood?! Not sure! 

7. If you could push one fictional character off a cliff, who would it be and why?

Ummm.... Maybe Voldemort or maybe even Gabe from Percy Jackson? I have no idea?! 

8. What is your favourite book genre e.g classic, fantasy, sci-fi?

I like fantasy! 

9. Dogs or cats?

Cats!!! 

10. Would you rather read or write?

This one is hard cause I love both!!!  Can't decide! ;)

Thank you so much Bethan! Your questions were really fun!!! (Hope I answered them okay) ;) 


I nominate: 




 
And here are my questions for them: 

1. Favorite season?
2. Favorite hairstyle?
3. Why did you start blogging? 
4. Swimming or running?
5. If you could have one super power what would you have?
6. What are you wearing right now?
7. If you could be pen pals with anyone (such as a famouse person dead or alive even a book character) who would you want to be pen-pals with? 
8. What is your favorite part of blogging?
9. Who is your fav book charcter? 
10. If you could be in a book (like actually be in it and be in there world) which book would you be in? 


Have fun! :) 

-elly <3 







10 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers, Elly!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome joy I love your blog!!! :) and thank you Bethan for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check it out here (you'll have to scroll down toward the bottom of the post because it is LONG):
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/2014/07/award-spree.html

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. :)
    Go over to my blog - thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com - for your questions!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the liebster award also! xD It's okay if you can't get to it! ;)
    http://anotherenchantedland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also nominated you for the liebster award! :) Oh dear! Check it out.

    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Joy and Sophia! I will post them as soon as I can (lots of people have nominated my so it might take a bit)

    -elly<3

    ReplyDelete