Iridescent Auras: 20 followers and photo contest coming up! :D

Thursday, August 7

20 followers and photo contest coming up! :D

Guess what I got 20 followers!!! Yay!!!!!!! 

"Inserts upbeat music does a happy dance!!! "

Thank you soooo much to all of my followers and viewers!!!!! You are AWESOME!!!!

Also I have decided to do a photo contest!!!! I will do a post about the photo contest ect soon! ;) 



Again thank you all sooo much for following me!!!! It means so much to me!!!!! :D

-elly <3

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! You totally deserve these 20 followers and more! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!! That's so sweet!!! :)

    -elly <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what the contest will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I can't wait for the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!!:D Is the photo contest a theme? CANNTO WAIT to do it!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! I nominated you for the Beautiful blog award! http://castleintheair-inspired.blogspot.com/2014/08/beautiful-blog-award.html
    xxLizzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation! I love your blog. You have a new follower:)
    -Kat/(Almost) Completely Mad

    ReplyDelete