Iridescent Auras: Beautiful Blog Award!

Monday, August 18

Beautiful Blog Award!

Lizzie nominated me for the Beautiful Blog Award! Thank you sooo much Lizzie! :)

Her questions:

1. North or South Pole?

I don't really have any preference!

2. Bubble or mint gum?

I like mint!

3.How are you?

Great! ;)

4.Do you like wearing socks?

Yep!

5.Least fave season

ooh, this is hard I like all of the seasons but I guess maybe Winter would be my least favorite?


6.Why is the sky blue? Hahahahaha

Not sure! :D

7.Fave YouTuber?

Probably Bethany Mota!

8.If you had a different name what would you want it to be?

Well, my real name is actually Elyse but everyone calls me Elly! I also like the name Cameron! Not sure if would choice that though!
 9.What are your thoughts on applesauce?  I for one LOVE IT

I don't really like it much.

10.Fave quote?

I don't really have a fav but I like the quote Live Life to the fullest!

11.Do you collect anything?

Not really I used to kinda collect Hats, bottle caps, and stamps!

12.Fandom(s) you are in?

Harry Potter and Percy Jackson right now!

13.Are you scared more of the Dentist or a Doctor?

Doctor! I am not really scared of the dentist unless its cavities or something like that but I do not like the doctor! :0

Thanks for the fun questions!

I nominate:

Layne from In My Boots

and

Cindy from Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.

Questions

1. do you have any pets?
2. If you could change the color of your eyes what color would they?
3. Harry Potter or Percy Jackson?
4. favorite animated movie?
5. Olaf or Sven?
6. Summer or Winter?
7. Favorite season?
8. If you could life anywhere were would you live?
9. If you had to dye your hair what color would you dye it?
10. cats or dogs?
11. Fav fictional?
12. reading or writing?
13. boots or flip-flops?

-Elly <3

2 comments: