Elly Lily: Liebster Award!

Wednesday, August 20

Liebster Award!



 
credit goes to Celia for the pic!

Celia from Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.  nominated me for the Liebster award! Thank you so much Celia! ;)

1. favorite song at the moment?

Right now I love Let it Go from frozen! And  I got that rock 'n' roll from Austin and Ally (I think that's what it's called) 

2. rainy days or sunny days?
 
sunny days!
 
3. favorite sport?
 
acting and volleyball!
 
4. what is the reason for your blog name? (how did you come up with the name, and why is it your name).
 
actually you kind of  thought of it! ;) I wanted I simple blog name and I just really like this name I guess! :)
 
5. favorite guy character?
 
probably Neville Longbottom!
 
6. favorite girl character?
 
Luna Lovegood!
 
7. favorite color (at the moment) ?
 
blue!
 
8. what is your favorite dessert?
 
ooh, this is so hard! but lately I have really been craving cupcakes! yum!
 
9. if you could have one character be real, and you guys where BFFs, witch character would you pick, and why?
 
Luna Lovegood! cause she is just plain AWESOME! also she is such a good friend and would be interesting to talk to! <3
 
10. what are you doing right now?
 
right now I am writing this post and as you already know you and I are about to watch the last part of Harry Potter!!! I have never seen it and I am sooooooo exited!!! :D
 
11. witch of these questions was your favorite?
 
I loved all of them but I really liked number nine!
 
 
 
I nominate:
 
 
and
 
 
My questions?
 
1. if you could live any place where would you live?
2. favorite book?
3. one fact about yourself?
6. favorite fictional character?
7. dogs or cats?
8. favorite season?
9. what do you see right now?
10. least favorite food?
11. what do you do when your bored?
 
-Elly <3
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment