Iridescent Auras: Movie Tag!

Thursday, August 21

Movie Tag!

So Lauren from Pretty Things & Polka Dots  tagged me for the Movie Tag! Thank you Lauren! ;)

do you like the pic I made for it?! you may use it but please give me credit with a link to my blog! ;)


1. What is your favourite movie of all time?

Ooh! this is so hard! I love all of the Harry Potter movies, Frozen, and The Lego movie, 

2. What is your favourite scene from that film?

Not really sure but in Harry Potter (the last one) I don't know why but I like the part where the Malfoys walk off (don't know if its my favorite though) and in the Lego movie I love the part where Vartruvius (don't know how to spell it) is the ghost and he says the line: "I forgot to tell you because I died"



3. Who are your favourite Actors and actresses?

Evanna Lynch!



4. Who do you think is the best director?

all of the directors for the Harry Potter movies!

5. What is your favourite guilty pleasure film?

not sure :/

6. Favourite tear jerker?

I don't really cry at movies but I always seem to cry a little at the movie called Chestnut about a great dane dog! lol ;D

7. What is the film you love, but everyone hates?

well, mostly the movies I like lots of people also like ;)

8. Favourite movie duo?

probably Timon and Pumba 



9. What is your favourite animated film?

probably Frozen!!!



10. Favourite Actor/Actress crush?

don't have one.

11. If you could only keep one movie, what would it be?

any of the Harry Potter movies!

12. You are about to die and you can only watch one film, which would you choose?

either the fourth Harry Potter movie or How to train your dragon 2 (I haven't seen it yet!)





13. What is the movie you remember first watching in the cinema?

Horton heres a who! 


My fav movies:







I tag:

Layne from In My Boots

and

Joy from Another Enchanted Land


-Elly <3



1 comment:

  1. Great answers, Elly!
    I tagged you in the Summer Rewind tag! Head over to my blog for your questions. :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete