Iridescent Auras: Sunshine award!

Wednesday, August 20

Sunshine award!

Lizzie from Castle In The Air  nominated me for the Sunshine award! thank you Lizzie! ;)


all credit for the pic goes to Celia for making it check out her blog HERE!


1. Rather live in a mansion or a cute log cabin?

probably a mansion but a log cabin would be fun to!

2. Most hated color

I love all colors but I am not big into orange.

3. Do you like pancakes?

Yes!!!

4. Fave thing to eat for lunch

I love pizza!

5. Pasta or rice?

It depends!

6. Fave animated character (can be from any movie)

ooh, this is sooo hard! I like Olaf, Elsa, Ana, Sven, Stich, Toothless, and so much more! ;D

7. Do you like carrots?

Yep!

8. Annoying thing that you do?

I sometimes talk a lot!

9. Have you eaten any strange foods?

I love manias and mustard sandwhichs! I also like peanut butter, lettuce, and manias sandwhichs!

10. Fave berry?

I love strawberries and raspberries!

I nominate:

Sarah from Sarah, Plain, & Average

and

Maiya from Wispy and Willowy


My Questions

1. why did you start blogging?
2. what are you wearing right now?
3. favorite hairstyle?
4. favorite fictional character?
5. reading or writing?
6. day or night?
7. if you could live in a fictional world what world would that be?
8. favorite type of shoe?
9. what did you just eat?
10. do you have any pets?


-Elly <3

2 comments: