Iridescent Auras: The sunshine award! :D

Sunday, August 3

The sunshine award! :D

Anna nominated me for the Sunshine award!!! Thank you Anna! Check out her blog HERE!



~The Rules~
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominated a bunch of other bloggers.
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.
Put the award picture on your blog.


Anna's questions:

Favorite color?

I don't really have a favorite but I like pink, blue, and green! 

Favorite kind of desert?

I love all deserts! 

Favorite Holiday?

Probably Christmas but I love Halloween too! ;)

Favorite Book Series?

Harry potter!!!! 

Favorite Animal?

Cats! 

Favorite Book Genre?

Probably fiction and fantasy! 

Reading or Writing?

Ooh, this is so hard! But I'd have to say reading! 

Popcicles or Ice Cream?

Ice cream! 

Pizza or Cupcakes?

Pizza! :D

Crayons or Pencils?

Pencils! 

Roses or Daisies?

Probably daisies but roses are pretty too! 

Sleeping or Thinking?

Thinking for sure! 

Favorite place to vacation?

I don't have a favorite

SInging or Dancing?

Oh! I love both so much! But I guess singing! :D

I nominate:


And 


My questions:

Would you either want to be invisible when you wanted to be or be able to fly when you wanted what would you choose?

Favorite book character?

Favorite book genre?

Taking pictures or being in a picture?

What hairstyle is your hair in right now?

What are you wearing right now?

Where are you right now?

Favorite smell?

What is a dream you ones had?

Favorite color?


-elly 












3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me! I'll do it on Monday. :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jollygirl! Your welcome Bethan! (Sorry I forgot to comment letting you know I nominated you) glad you saw it though! ;)

    ReplyDelete