Iridescent Auras: Updates, random pics, and things like that!

Wednesday, August 27

Updates, random pics, and things like that!

Hi everyone!

here is just some really random pics:

 
Lately on Pinterest I have been pinning pics of  ice cream!


 
LOVE this quote!


 
I made this little hamburger out of silly putty!

 
this is so cool!

 
Yum!

 
I have been obsessed with Stich! he is just sooo cute!!!

So on Pinterest I saw his cool and funny picture with different things you can do to gummy bears! 

Here it is (sorry it's so small) 

 

Already I have done the heart transplant and the limb transplant! 
 





A stich stuffed animal!!!!!!! <3 


I have been loving to eat fruit and yogurt!!!!! It is so good! I especially like strawberries in yogurt! :)  


Also bethany mota videos on YouTube are awseome!!!! :D


We found this giant mushroom in the woods!!! Oh, and as you can see in the pic i got new tennis shoes! 


My fluffy cat Prilla!!! <3 


I finished the Harry Potter books! They were soooooooo good! ABSOLUTELY BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!! 


Luna! 


A few days ago we clogged at an event!  that is me in the middle of the pic! ;) 



i love the style called Kawaii! It is just so cute! :) 


Wow! That was a long and fun post! I will probably do these more often! ;) 
Also a BIG thank you to all of the people who want to do the photo challenge!!!! It means so much to me! <3

-elly <3 

7 comments:

  1. ice cream, fairy floss, macarons, doughnuts, Sitch!! Omg I love your blog!!!

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the gummy bear thing! :P I tagged you for the Summer Rewind!
    http://anotherenchantedland.blogspot.com/2014/08/thanks-anna-for-tagging-me-for-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!:) Sorry I haven't gotten the photo's to your photo challenge in yet I'll get them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you from the Summer Rewind!

    *Hannah*
    http://hdfasoutherngirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ice cream and cotton candy photos! Yum!
    Check out my site? :) If you want to follow each other via bloglovin or GFC, just let me know!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Ooh, I love pinterest! :)

    xoxo,
    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete