Elly Lily: Summer Rewind!

Friday, September 5

Summer Rewind!


I got tagged for the Summer Rewind by Joy,  Bethan, and Hannah! thank you all so much! to see there awesome blogs click on their names! ;)

Rules:
1. Thank the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Post five to eight things that you did over the summer or upcoming in your summer schedule. Pictures are optional.
3. Answer the ten summer/autumn (fall) questions given to you.
4. Tag 5 or more bloggers (no tag backs) and tell them by commenting on their blog.
5. Ask ten new summer/autumn (fall) related questions.
6. The banner above must be in the post and you must credit the photo and the tag origin

Things I did this Summer:

1. did two fundraisers with my friends one for adoptions and one for a theatre called Granville Little Theatre
Left to right:
 
2. went on a trip to Ashville
4. started volleyball
5. repainted and redecorated my room
6. went to the pool a lot!
7. did lots of contests!
8. had fun! ;)
 
Hannah's questions:
1: What is your favorite picture you took this summer?
I don't really have a favorite cause I took a lot of pics this summer! but I really like this one I took of my sister Audrey next to the pool:

2: Do you like summer or fall better?
 
I usually like them both the same but lately I have been really exited for fall so at the moment fall!
 
3: Summer clothes or fall clothes?
 
it depends!
 
4: Which blog contest was your favorite you did this summer?
 
I don't really have a favorite! ;)
 
5: Converses or Sandals?
 
converse!
 
6: Summer nature of fall nature?
 
fall nature!
 
7: Do you play any summer or fall sports?
 
I do volleyball, acting, and clogging (but they are not just in Fall or Summer)
 
8: Do you post more things on your blog during the summer or fall?
 
I'm not really sure.
 
9: Favorite quote you heard about this summer?
 
I have been loving these quotes:
 


10: Do you like summer sports or fall sports better?
not sure!
 
Bethan's questions:
1. Does your skin tan or burn?

I don't really get burned much.  I guess tanned.  
 
2. Dresses or shorts?
 
Shorts! I never wear dresses.
 
3. Swimming in the sea or sunbathing?
 
Totally swimming in the sea!:)
 
4. What is your favourite summer activity?
 
I love to swim, blog, read, craft, and hang out with my friends!
 
5. What is your favourite memory from this summer?
 
There were a lot of great ones! I went on a trip to Ashville a few days ago and we went kayaking and horse back riding! It was AMAZING!
 
6. If you can, show a picture of your summer outfit.
7. When do you start back at school?
 
I have already started!
 
8. What are you most looking forward to about school and what are you dreading the most?
 
I already started, but before I started I was not exited about math I like everthing else though! ;)
 
9. Name three songs on your summer playlist.
 
 In the summer and right now I liked the songs: I'm Finally Me (Austin and Ally), Rock and roll (Austin and Ally), and Let it go (frozen)
 
10. Something you will miss from this summer?

probably pool! ;)
 
Joy's questions:

1. Favorite summer drink?

I like lemonade! :)
 
2. Favorite Summer food?

I don't really have a favorite.
 
3.  Favorite summer snack?

I like Chips!
 
4. What great summer event would you have liked to throw?  (Like a pool party, water balloon fight..etc)

It would be really fun to have a big party with lots of friends and play games like capture the flag!
 
5.  What is your favorite fall color?

green! (if that counts)
 
6.  Least favorite thing about summer?

I am not a fan of the humidity.
 
7.  What gross thing have you eaten this summer?

I'm not sure :/
 
8.  Do you like summer or fall better?

at the moment Fall!
 
9.  Favorite summer hairstyle?

In summer I like to have my hair in either a side pony tail or a messy bun!
 
10.  Favorite fall outfit?

sorry not sure.


I tag:

Layne from In My Boots

Brooke from Pineapples & Daisies

Sophia from So Sophia

And anyone else who would like to!


My Questions:

1. fall or summer?
2. favorite thing to do in the fall?
3. what books did you read this summer?
4. how are you? ;)
5. any pets?
6. favorite kind of post?
7. reading or writing?
8. favorite hairstyle for fall?
9. favorite hairstyle for summer?
10. what are you wearing right now?


-Elly <3






 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment