Elly Lily: One Lovely Blog Award!

Thursday, November 13

One Lovely Blog Award!

Joy from Another Enchanted Land and Hannah from A Southern Girls Life nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award! Thank you so much Joy and Hannah!!! remember to check out their awesome blogs! ;)



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.

2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers. 
5. Follow one blogger, the person who nominated you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
7 facts about me:
 
1. I am starting to learn how to play the violin

2. I love crafting

3. I love Fall!

4. I am obsessed with Stich! (from Lilo and Stich)

5. My favorite book series is Harry Potter

6. I am reading the Percy Jackson series

7. I love to take pictures

I nominate:

Bethan
Maiya
Lauren
Anna
Layne
Sophia

(sorry its not 15)

-Elly <3

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award: http://almostcompletelymad.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete