Elly Lily: Merry Christmas!

Thursday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone,

and Merry Christmas!!!  :) sorry that I missed so many days with the 12 days of Christmas posts.
here are some pictures that I took:

 
I am obsessed with this trail mix!!! it is so good!


I got a Harry Potter behind the scenes calendar!

 
my sister Audrey's super cute outfit!



she got Frozen Ana and Elsa dolls!




I got this jacket! I love it so much!





 
 
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
how was your Christmas?!
 
-Elly <3
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice photos! My Christmas was wonderful, thanks for asking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Hope you had a fab Christmas:)
    What camera did you use to take these? I'm looking to get one in the new year and the quality of these is amazing!
    Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! My Christmas was very good!

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete