Elly Lily: Snow, part 1 :)

Thursday, February 26

Snow, part 1 :)

Hi! 
So last night it snowed! It was snowing for quite a lot of time so when we woke up there was lots of beautiful snow!!! There is about 7 to 9 inches! :) here are some pics! 

                         


So we were at a hill,  attempting to sled ( it didn't work though) and we started to make some snowballs for snowmen and they kept getting bigger and bigger until they were really big, we wanted to take them back to our house to make a big snowman so we loaded them onto the sleds and ( after a while) finally got them back to our house! And made...


A giant snowman!!! :D  in the picture is me, my two sisters, my dad, and our neighbors. 

 


Selfie with my sister Celia! Check out her AWESOME blog HERE!


We also made an olaf snowman which was cool cause that was on my bucket list!

I will post more pics soon! :) 

-elly

1 comment:

  1. It's always so fun when it snows. I haven't been able to build a snowman this year, but you look like you had a great time!

    Hopefully you'll get more snow as winter wears on. Me, I'm hoping that spring will hurry up!

    ReplyDelete