Iridescent Auras: Interview with Rose!

Sunday, March 8

Interview with Rose!

Hi everyone!
 
so I interviewed the wonderful Rose from Self Known! make sure to check out her blog! she also will be interviewing me so be sure to stay tuned on her blog for that! ;)
anyway without further ado lets get into the interview!
 
1. why do you blog?

I blog to express, create and relate to others. :)

2. which fictional character reminds you most of yourself?


Cath from Fangirl. She greatly reminds me of myself. I surely can't relate to all the scenarios she's put through throughout the book, but if I were put in her place, I would probably make the same choices. :)

3. a film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?


Oooh, that's hard. I'm going to have to go with "The Incredibles". It's a Disney classic. ;)

4. if you were stranded on an island and could pick one food to live off of, what would you pick?

I'd definitely pick pizza. I would never get tired of it.

5. when did you start blogging?


I started blogging in October of 2011 (I've been blogging for a little over three years now).

6. favorite song?

I have many - but my current top favorite is "Miss Movin' On" by Fifth Harmony. :)

7. if a tree falls in the forest but no one is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?


The world may never know.

8. what is a quote that inspires you?


This one: “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

9. what is your favorite season?


SUMMER. I'm free from school and the warmer weather is ahh-mazing!

10. name one thing that is on your bucket list?


Marry the love of my life. <3
 
 
thank you Rose for answers!!!
 
-Elly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment