Iridescent Auras: Easter

Sunday, April 5

Easter

Hi everyone!
long time no post! Happy Easter! how was your Easter? what did you do? ;)
here are some pictures I took:
 this first picture was actually taken by my mom and edited by me. :)

Celia's adorable wittle bunny Progo!!!




 
Beautiful Audrey. <3


My Easter basket!


 
Celia's super cute outfit! :)

 
My outfit! ;)



We had our friends over! picture left to right: Audrey, Ashley, and Allison. :)

 picture my Celia edited my me.^

Ashley and I :)

hope you liked the pictures!
and hope you had a fabulous day! <3

-Elly

7 comments:

  1. EHREKLRJEKJR that bunny is so adorable!
    Sorry, cute animals really get to me.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures!!! Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! what camera you have?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lizzie and Sydney! I use my families Nikon digital D50, DSLR! :)

    ReplyDelete