Elly Lily: DIY: pineaple pillow

Sunday, May 24

DIY: pineaple pillow

 
                                  Here is how to make this adorable little pineapple pillow!

Items you will need:
yellow fabric
green fabric
paper
a pencil or marker (optinal)
scissors
needle and thread/sewing machine


first cut out two oval shapes out of the yellow fabric. (I made mine with a flat bottom)


then cut out a few long leave shapes out of your green fabric.


Lay the leaves on one of the ovals with the tips point to the middle of the oval (look at picture to see how)


 

Lay the other oval on top of that and pin the leaves in place under the ovals.


Sew around the edges but remember to keep the bottom section open.

 
turn it inside out.


This is optinal but I glued my leaves onto a piece of paper so that the would stay upright.


I also drew a design on it with a pencil and then I actually drew eye and a mouth on it with a marker!

 
Stuff it and sew up the opening and you are done!!!
love this little pineapple! I think it is just too cute! ;)
 
-Elly

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I can't wait to try it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad you like it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete