Elly Lily: elysian award!

Tuesday, June 30

elysian award!

ELLY

Hi peoples!
So I have decided to make my own blog award! So now I present to you all the "elysian award"!!!

RULES

1. copy and paste the button above (or you can get it from my sidebar) and put it in the award post.
2. put these rules in the post.
3. nominate a few bloggers and comment on their blog with a link to your post for them to see.
3. answer the 8 questions given to you and give your nominees 8 questions for them to answer.

Since I created this and there are no questions for me to answer here are the bloggers who I nominate:

Celia from CECE
Anna from Demigods and Unicorns
Layne from In My Boots
Sophia from Someplace in the Midst
Hannah from A Southern Girl's Life
Joy from Another Enchanted Land
and
Bethan from Fiction and Tea

My Questions:

1. how would you describe your blog?
2. favorite thing to do?
3. what are some of your summer plans?
4. if you were stranded on an island and you had to have one Disney villain with you, who would you choose?
5. what is a food that you hate?
6. what is one thing that you can just fandom over forever?
7. what is the last song you listened to?
8. what are you wearing right now?

Hopefully you guys enjoyed the award!
I had lots of fun making it! :)

-Elly







 

2 comments:

  1. haha, thanks for nominating me! I don't really do award posts anymore, but here are my answers to the questions: 1. random? hopefully helpful! 2. recently, running. and singing. and hanging with my favorite people. 3. starting a new business, running my existing business, finishing math, vacationing, camping prep for ACT, SAT, and PSAT. 4. Captain Hook. 5. Peanut Butter. 6. NCIS. 7. See you again- Cimorelli's cover 8. a gray and black striped tank, black running pants, messy hair in a bun, mascara.
    Thanks for the fun questions!!
    Sophia
    someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is alright that you don't do awards! I totally understand! also, great answers! :)

      Delete