Iridescent Auras: 100 random questions

Monday, July 27

100 random questions

 
 
Hi everyone! My awesome sista Celia just got to her 100 posts mark!!! Yay! does an awkward dance!
Anyway for her 100th post she answered 100 questions it looked so fun and also she challenged everyone else to answer them to so that is what I will be doing today! okay, lets get right into the questions!
 
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
 
"After Gertrude had milked them." -The Matchlock Gun.
 
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what can you touch?
 
I didn't touch anything because my desk is in the middle of a wall but if my arm was longer I would touch a window.
 
3. what is the last thing you watched on TV?
 
Last night I watched Camp Rock 2! ;)
 
 
 
4. without looking what time is it?
 
Well from looking outside I would say it is about 8:00 PM because it is really dark outside and raining, it is pretty freaky, like when I went out there I felt like Voldemort was going to come out of the woods! but since I know it is the morning I'm guessing it is: 9:30 AM.
 
5. now look at the clock. what is the actual time?
 
it is 10:30 AM. I was an hour late!
 
6. what is on the walls of the room you are in?
 
I am in my bedroom.
The wall that I am on has my desk, my chair, my pin-up board above my desk that has my HP calendar, and lots of other pictures ect,
tthen on the wall on my left has two window to see the beautiful sunny summer morning (not!) ;), a white cabinet with a few strings with pictures hanging from it above the cabinet, and on the cabinet it hase a plant, two paintings, nail polish, a jar with chapstick, a tray with jewelry, and a bunch of framed pictures and quotes!
then on the next wall there is my closet, and my bed.
and on the last wall there is an R5 poster, my doll Felicity, two of those rolling and talking hamster things that I had set in here when I was in another room and I could not turn them off and they were driving my insane!!! <yeah, I really hate those little things! oh, and I also have the door to come in and out!
(WOW! just realized how long this answer was!)
 
7. are you listening to music right now?
 
The question should be "when I am I not?!" ;) but yes, I am listening to music right now, (I am listening to Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony!) I have been obsessed with it and Miss Moving On!
 
Fifth Harmony - "Miss Movin' On" (music video premiere) http://www.examiner.com/article/fifth-harmony-celebrates-being-single-miss-movin-on-single
 
8. what color is your bedroom carpet?
 
It is light tan.
 
9. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
 
I am not really sure! Probably JK Rowling! that would be awesome! we could talk about Harry Potter!!!
 
10. who sent the last text message you received?
 
My bestie Layne! <3
 
11. what did you do for your last birthday?
 
For my last birthday I had a sleepover with both of my BFFs Layne and Hannah, and after we went roller skating! :)
 
12. is the glass half empty or half full?
 
Half full! :)
 
ooh, and here is a really good quote that goes with this:
 
It doesn't matter if your glass is half empty or half full.
be grateful that you have a glass, and there is something in it.
 
13. If you could meet one person (from history or currently alive) who would it be?
 
Probably either JK Rowling or maybe even a youtuber like Bethany Mota or Zendaya or Evanna Lynch! (I am not sure, but I would probably pick JK Rowling!)
 
J.K. Rowling
 
14. what's under your bed?
 
Nothing cause I have a bunk bed (my two sisters and I used to sleep in it but then we moved and I got it) but anyway because there is a pull out bed type thing underneath.
 
15. think fast what do you like right now?
 
Umm... I like Fifth Harmony, HP, YouTube, acting, my friends!(though I always like my friends!)
 
16. do you sing in the shower?
 
a little bit but not really loud, but when I get out of the shower I am always singing! my sisters are usually singing to so it is funny when you are singing and then you hear a little voice singing too! ;)
 
17. what do you want to be when you grow up?
 
Most likely a singer or actress! I love those to things, I also love anything artsy though!
 
18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
 
Just like Celia said, Totally London!!! that would be so COOL!
 
 London #London
 
19. are you a morning person or a night owl?
 
I am kind of both! I love to stay up late, and then I also like to wake up pretty early.
 
20. can you touch your nose with your tongue?
 
nope! my little sister can! ;)
 
21. can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
 
yep!
 
22. do you have pets?
 
yes. my family has six rabbits and a cat! :)
 
23. what is your best childhood memory?
 
I am not really sure! I really like anytime I am hanging out with my friends. 
 
24. what's your favorite color?
 
It always changes but at the moment I like, white, gold, blue, and pink!
 
25. what's your favorite food?
 
My favorite food (well, this is hard cause a LOVE food!!!) but I would say it would be either, pizza, sushi, or anything sweet!
 
26. what's your favorite dessert?
 
just like with the food question there is just too many deserts to choose from!!! I really like cake and ice cream though!
 
 
27. how old are you?
 
I am twelve. ;)
 
28. what are some of your favorite books?
 
well, since you asked! first of all HARRY POTTER! (you probably already knew that I was obsessed with that but if you did not then now you know!)
I also like Percy Jackson (which I am still reading so please no spoilers!) and yes, I have been reading Percy Jackson for a long time, I am a slow reader.
but yeah, I have a long list of books I want to read like the Hunger Games, maybe Twilight, etc..
 
Community Post: 100 Harry Potter GIFs That Will Make Your Heart Soar Like A Snitch    
29. what are some of your favorite movies?
I love all of the Harry Potter films, Frozen (and all Disney movies), and I always enjoy watching Secretariat.
30. what kind of music are you into?
 I love lots of different kind of music! Some artists that I enjoy are: most Disney songs, Fifth Harmony, Zendaya, R5, Sabrina Carpenter, Bridget Mendler.. but the list goes on and on!
 
31. if you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
 
I am not really sure! I have been enjoying thinking up characters for a book I hope to write but it does not have a name or a plot! so yeah, I really have no idea!
 
32. what accomplishment are you most proud of?
 
I do not know! nothing really screams "hey! right here! I am your biggest accomplishment! pick me!!"
 
33. if you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
 
I practically already answered this! check question 19.
 
34. who are some people you'd like to meet someday?
 
I would really like to meet JK Rowling! ;)
 
A story that will always stay in our hearts. | Why J.K. Rowling Will Always Be Your Favorite Author
 
35. what's one of your favorite habits you have?
 
I don't have too many habits, but my main habit is picking my nails! (I don't like that habit though) probably my favorite habit that I have is the habit to sing a lot! just when I am working on something I just start singing! ;)
 
36. what are some things that make you really happy?
 
My friends always put a cheesy smile on my face! I love to be crazy and awesomely weird with them! a few other things that make me happy are:
Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
cute and furry animals
singing and acting
doing anything I love
and food!
 
37. what are some things that scare you?
 
I hate scary things! like scary movies! also I do not like large and fast Ferris wheels and some roller coasters! last time I went on a Ferris wheel it was really big and frighteningly fast! I was crying during the first part cause when we went on the side going up it was super scary cause it would stop and you would just sit there swinging! :0
 
38. do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
 
I usually love to plan things out it lots of detail! for example: me and my friends are having a sleepover soon and I have planned out things like my outfit, things to bring, things that we can do, and my nail art that I am going to do!
But sometimes I like to be spontaneous! for example: one time we were at our friends house for a little while and then the moms said that we could have a spontaneous sleepover that night!!!
so yeah, it really depends!
 
39. would you rather live in the country or in the city?
 
Most likely the city! ;)
 
40. do you have any brothers or sisters? how many?
 
I have two sisters Audrey (who is younger than me) and Celia (who is older)
 
41. what's your favorite part about today so far?
 
so far my mom and I went on a bike ride which was really fun, I had some really good iced coffee, and my little sister and I went to the pool those were all really fun! :)
 
42. what's your favorite joke?
 
I love puns! so it would probably be a pun! one that I love is "all your life people will tell you puns aren't funny. PUNish them!!!!"
also one that I said:
my friend and I were just talking and walking on these big tires and there farm, then I said: "I am feeling so tired!!!"
Also my little sister is really good at think up puns so I love all of the ones she says!
 
43. do you like spicy food?
 
not really. ;)
 
44. if you were a type of animal what would you be and why?
 
I would probably be a squirrel! because I like to make thing (like how they plant trees with nuts and such), and I can get pretty loud but then sometimes I can get really quiet. so yes, I would probably say a squirrel!
 
Watercolor Squirrel PRINT Nerdy Squirrel by WaterInMyPaint
 
45. what's one of the strangest things you've ever done?
 
WOW! there are so many! here are some things:
one time me and my sister had a conversation about how you could take an American Girl doll cut her in half so you had her front half and back then shave the back head draw a face onto it, make some kind of contract that said that you could not get your money back then sell both halves and you would get twice as much and you could use the money to make more. (we would never do that though ;)
other times are obsessing over Betty with my BFF! so you know Little Debbie cakes and such? well she is actually named Betty but her sister Debby stole her identity. we got really obsessed with her! we made a collage, pillows, T-shirts, and necklaces! #bettyforever
There are lots of other strange things that I have done but it would take forever to tell you all of them! ;)
 
46. what are some of your major goals in life?
 
To just be overall happy! surrounded with people I love and doing things that makes me happy, "live your life to the fullest!"
 
47. what are some of your smaller goals in life?
 
Some things that are on my bucket list:
own a French Bulldog
go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
and let my hair get really long.
 
48.  if you could try out any job for a day, what would you try?
 
Probably to either be a professional singer or a movie actor! :)
 
49. what's your earliest memory?
 
Ooh! I am not super sure! I think it might be getting up on our washing machine cause I was scared of the cat! I think I was about three or four.
 
50. what's the best decision you ever made?
 
Just like Celia said auditioning for "Yo, Ho, Ho, a Pirate's Christmas" which led on to more auditions and started my love of theatre! :)
 
51. who's your best/closest friend?
 
My two best friends Layne and Mia! they are awesome!
 
 
52.  if you could learn any random skill, what would you learn?
 
maybe to do cool backflips and things! or another language!
 
53. are you an introvert or an extrovert?
 
an extrovert! at first I might get a little quiet but ones you get to know me a bit I can get really crazy! plus when I am around lots of people I get lots of energy!
 
54. do you think people can control their own destiny?
 
Yep!
 
55. what are some of the first things you do in the morning?
 
I get out of bed. make my bed. check my email and instagram etc, open my curtains, brush my teeth and hair and eat breakfast.
 
56. if someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
 
Ooh! this is a fun question! ;)
I think Sabrina Carpenter would be pretty cool and so would Evanna Lynch!
 
     
 
57. would you rather be hated or forgotten?
 
Hated. cause if people don't like you for who you are then that is their deal, never change for anyone! As long as you are not being hated for being mean or disrespectful, then be yourself! cause I would rather be hated for being myself then forgotten for staying in the shadows and being someone else.
 
58. when's your birthday?
 
September 28.
 
59.How tall are you?
 
About 5'3 but still growing (hopefully) ;P
 
60. if you were a superhero what powers would you have?
 
I have always wanted to fly so that would be really cool! I would also love to have the power to snap my fingers and things would either get clean or go back to the way it was. like if I'm sick then I would just snap my fingers!
 
61. what is your favorite holiday?
 
I love Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Fourth of July! I can not pick a favorite!!!
 
http://sutton15445.tumblr.com/  Enjoy the view from my world…My Paisley World.  Got my KittenZ poppin' out 'da ceiling like...Dafaq you say?! #teamgingerkittten #muthafuckaa
 
the beauty of leaves | elephantine  American Flag
 
62. can you tap dance?
 
nope, but I can clog!
 
63. what's your favorite pizza topping?
 
pineapple and mushrooms!
 
64. what's your favorite song?
 
Here it is. the dreaded question. AHHHH! I can not pick a favorite!!! it practically changes every day! :O
The songs that I have been loving are:
 
Sledgehammer-Fifth Harmony
Miss Moving On-Fifth Harmony
Let it Go-Frozen and Demi Lovato
and
all of the songs from Camp Rock
 
65. do you prefer baths or showers?
 
showers.
 
66. what color socks are you wearing?
 
black. ;)
 
67. how many pillows do you sleep with?
 
three! two that I lay my head on and then one fluffy pink one that my little sister made for me beside me.
 
.
 
68. do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
 
I like sunrises! but both are good! :)
 
 
69. what do you typically have for breakfast?
 
I usually have cereal!
 
70. have you ever been in the newspaper?
 
Yep! I was in an article about my clogging team! there was a picture of my sister and I, and also a few of our friend! and our names were mentioned!
 
71. what's the longest you've gone without sleep?
 
I think it was ones at a sleepover with all of the girls in our homeschool group, there was a bunch of girls that all couldn't sleep and we all stayed up really late! ;)
 
72. what's been your best present?
I am not really sure! Probably when I received my very first American Girl doll and now I have a doll blog where I make, design and photograph them wearing my outfit designs! you can check it out here!
 
74. have you ever sleepwalked?
 
yes! I do all the time! I also do lots of other strange things in my sleep! for one of those stories! click here! question 7.
 
75. can you do any accents, other than your own?
 
I can do a pretty good British accent!
 
76. what are your favorite smells/cents?
 
balloons, egg nog, coconut, the ocean, and candy. But funny story! I was ones in the car and then there was the smell of skunk in the car and I was just smelling it and thinking of how nice skunk smells! yes, I am weird that way! I still think it is not that bad of a smell but I don't love it!;) (I bet it would be a lot worse if you actually got sprayed right in front of you)
 
 
77. are you left or right handed?
 
right handed.
 
78. are you a clean or messy person?
 
Clean! I love to clean my room! ;)
 
   . 
 
79. who would you want to play in the movie of your life?
 
I already answered this question :P
 
80. who's your favorite villain?
 
totally Belatrix Lastrange! she is awesome! #evilpersongoals
 
 Bellatrix
 
81. if you were in a band what instrument/role would you play?
 
I would love to be the lead singer!
 
82. do you talk to yourself?
 
Yep! all the time.
 
83. do you sing to yourself?
 
Yep! I love to sing! :D
 
84. what's your favorite Disney movie?
 
Frozen forever!
 
   
 
85. do you always wear identical socks?
 
Yep! but if I only have two different colored socks I will wear them.
 
86. what's the most unusual name you have ever come across?
 
Celia told me about a name she heard about from a friend, there was a girl name Ladasha. But she spelled it La-a, The mom said that the "dash ain't silent"
 
87. have you ever walked into a wall?
 
knowing me. probably yes! I ones walked into a sign near a sidewalk, it was weird I didn't even see it, it hurt though! :P
 
88. what color are your eyes?
 
It is kind of hard to tell! they are a light brown with really small tints of green.
 
89. are you allergic to anything?
 
nope! I ones was allergic to peanuts for about a year though!
 
90. have you ever heard any outstanding rumors about yourself?
 
This is not a rumor, like Celia said. but lots of people think Celia and I are twins and look exactly alike!!! I just don't see it though! I can tell we are sisters but I can see lots of difference.
 here is a picture of us:
 
 
91. if you had a warning label, what would yours say?
 
WARNING! this girl will get very hyper and crazy ones you get to know her!
cause sometimes I scare people when I do something weird.
 
92. what was the last thing you ate?
 
I just drank a really yummy smoothie! and the last thing I ate was trail mix! I am obsessed with trail mix!!! But I hate it when people pick out the m and ns and leave the rest! you have to take a handful! then you really get the whole mix of sweet and salty!
 
93. which fictional character do you wish was real?
 
Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter! she is so awesome!
 
 
94. do you like vanilla or chocolate?
 
I like both! maybe chocolate a little better! my two sister and our friends actually ones had a war about which one was better! I was on the chocolate team. but in the end we all settled on a swirl of both!
 
95. which would you rather have a broken leg or a broken arm?
 
I love casts so either one would be awesome! but I would pick broken leg since I have already broken my arm ones from riding on my sisters scooter.
 
96. which nicknames do you have/had?
 
My little sister calls my nylon glove (for no in particular meaning just one day she was like " your name is nylon glove) :) other ones are L (from my dad)  oh, and the name Elly is actually a nickname! My real name is Elyse but I go by Elly! (someday it will probably change to Elyse though)
 
97. if you were to become a famous singer, what would your debut album be called?
 
I am not really sure maybe just my name or some cool word!
 
98. have you ever performed in front of a large audience?
 
Yep! tons of times! ballet (when I was little) clogging, I did a hip-hop class (when was about maybe ten or eleven) and now I have been doing lots of theatre! :) Actually when I was little my mom said that I would sing in grocery stores and people would crowd around to listen. ;)
 
.
 
99. if you met a genie who offered three wish, what would you wish for? (more wishes does not count) 
 
1. for everyone be able to fly, but with no wings and only when they wanted to (I have actually thought really thoroughly of this flying matter)
2. to go to Hogwarts but with no voldamort  and I would just have a nice time hanging out with Luna and everyone else!
3. for any fictional character I wanted to be real!
 
100. if you ruled your own country, who would you get to write your national anthem?
 
Either T Swift (I call her t swift because it is more fun!) Sabrina Carpenter or R5!
 
Yay!!! I answered all of the questions!!! that was so much fun! and now you all know lots more about me and all of my stories, smiley faces, and exclamation points!!! :)
 
If you read all of those questions give yourself a hi five! (aka clap!) right now! don't just think it do it! :) <3 you are all awesome!
 
answer your favorite question in the comments!
 
-Elly
 

2 comments:

  1. I read all your questions and answers- SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete