Elly Lily: 31 Day blog challange-day 1

Thursday, July 2

31 Day blog challange-day 1

Hi everyone!
over at the awesome Hannah's blog A Southern Girl's Life she did a post about this cool 31 day blog challenge that she found and is doing, so I decided to try it out! :)

Day 1:
Self portrait and 5 random facts about yourself.

 
Here is my self portrait taken by my amazing sister Celia! of me with CRAZY stage makeup! which brings us to my first fact:
 
FACTS:
 
1. I love to act, sing, and dance!
 
2. I am obsessed with French Bulldogs!!! they are the cutest dogs ever!!! (can you tell that they are my favorite kind of dog?) ;)
 
3. I am extremely exited for the Fourth of July! practically the only thing I have been saying is "I am so exited for the fourth of July!"
 
4. My go to hairstyle is a side ponytail! I do it everyday!
 
5. next week I am going to do an acting camp and to an R5 concert! ;)
 
well, that's it for day 1! Now I challenge you all to do the challenge!
If you do it comment with a link to your blog so that I can see it! :)
 
-Elly 

2 comments:

  1. I did the post about the star banner! Thanks for letting me share it! The post is here: http://authorofmyhope11.blogspot.com/2015/07/diy-4th-of-july-star-banner.html
    Abigail Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link! Loved your post!!! :)

      Delete