Elly Lily: A Girl Summer Photo Contest!

Monday, July 20

A Girl Summer Photo Contest!

Hi everyone!

For my 200th posts I have decided to do a fun summer photo contest! This is my second photo contest, I did one last summer, you can check it out HERE! and I will probably do one next summer! (or at least some kind of contest/challenge)  Anyway here is how to enter:

A Girl Photo Contest

1. copy and paste the "PHOTO CONTEST" button that is on my sidebar and put it either in your post or on your sidebar/page. (if you will be emailing your photo you can just copy and paste the photo above)
 
2. Do a post on your blog including the photo contest button, and your photo and then comment on this post with a link to the post. or if you do not have a blog you can send me an email including the button and your photo at elyseart123@gmail.com

3. you will only need to send in one photo! but it has to be summer related! think summer: watermelon, pool days, flip-flops ect.. let your imagination go wild!

4. Last day to send in your photos is August 1, 2015 any photos past then will not be included. And on August 2nd, 2015 I will post everyone's photos and then post who the winner is!


Have fun!!! If you have any questions just comment, no question is silly! ;) Cant wait to see all of you creative peoples photos!!! :)
 
-Elly <3

16 comments:

  1. I would love to enter!!!

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so gonna enter!! Thanks for doing this contest! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy! cant wait to see your entry!

      Delete
  3. Should be entering! How many photos can we post or is it only one?
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! thank you! oh, and you can only enter one photo! ;)

      Delete
    2. Just letting you know that my post with the photo is up :)

      Delete
    3. Yay! thank you so much for entering! :)

      Delete
  4. Here is the link to my entry: http://lordsgirls.blogspot.com/2015/07/ellys-summer-photo-contest.html
    Thanks for doing this! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I entered!
      http://hobbitsathogwarts.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-girls-summer-photo-contest.html
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  6. Here is my entry:

    http://celiaboldizar.blogspot.com/2015/08/a-girl-summer-photo-contest.html

    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Guinea Pig Lover, Kathryn, and Celia for entering!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered

    my post is here

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/2015/08/summer-photo-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is my photo! Sorry if this is late! >.<
    http://anotherenchantedland.blogspot.com/2015/08/ellys-photo-contest.html

    ReplyDelete