Elly Lily: Photoshoot-1

Tuesday, August 4

Photoshoot-1

Hi everyone!
A few days ago me and my best friends Layne and Mia had a sleepover where we did a fun photo-shoot! The pictures are not the best quality but they were really fun to take with my friends! Here is part one out of about four or five posts of pictures I took while hanging out with my friends! Enjoy! :)

These are the casual outfits:

 
Their poodle Nash.

 
Layne's little brother Yuris (hopefully that is spelled correctly)


 
Beautiful Layne. <3



 
Pretty Mia. <3






 
Me. ;)

 
All of us! :)
 
-Elly

2 comments:

  1. Aww! You guys are such cute friends!
    I love the black and white photo of Layne and the first one of Mia!
    My friend and sister and I do that kinda thing with her iphone. It's a lot of fun:)
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! That is really cool you do that too! sounds awesome! also, again thank you so much for all of your comments! you are so sweet! <3

      -Elly

      Delete