Iridescent Auras: Summer Photo Contest-winners

Friday, August 7

Summer Photo Contest-winners



 
Hi everyone! First of all I would like to thank everyone who entered! all of the entries were amazing and it was almost impossible to pick the winners, they were all so good! also, I decided to choice 1st, 2nd, and 3nd places since I just could not pick just one winner! Anyway, here are the winners:
 
 
 
Here is a picture for you to put on your blog if you would like.
 
and the third place winner is......
 
 
 
Congrats Vanessa!
 
 
second place goes to......
 
 
 
 
 
 
Harper Hunt
 
Congrats Harper!
 
and last but not least, first place goes to...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Congrats Celia!
 
 
Again thank you to all of the wonderful people who entered! :)
You guys rock!
and also congrats to the winners! :)
-Elly

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats! I love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Joy! Great job! I loved your photo! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats to all the people who won.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for entering Nabila! your picture was awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. Awe, so sweet of you to award me third! Thank you! I'm honored :)
    -V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome! :) thank you for entering! your picture was great! <3

      Delete