Iridescent Auras: Blogtober-1

Sunday, October 4

Blogtober-1

 
Hello everyone!
Wow! I have not posted on a long time! "single tear" But now that single tear can turn into a smile because I am going to be doing this super cool series called Blogtober! Where I will post a fall related post every day of October! (kind of like the 31 Day Blog Challenge)
 
Anyway, this beautiful challenge was created by the lovely Noor check out her blog by clicking her name.  I am so exited to start this wonderful challenge and I hope you all are exited to read the posts and maybe do it on your blogs!
 
okay lets get right into the first post!
 
October Goals
 
Start uploading more on my YouTube channel.
I recently started a youtube channel, you can check it out here. And I would really like to start uploading more frequently.
 
Create a doll fall lookbook.
A few of you may know that I also have a doll blog. Where I post outfits that I design, make, and photograph for my dolls. I have been super exited to design a fall lookbook since fall clothes are just the cutest!
 
post these posts everyday of October
Unfortunately I only discovered this challenge till now so I am going to just post these first few posts today to catch up but for the rest of the challenge I really want to post them all on the correct days and try and be organized and such! ;)
 
And those are a few things that I would love to achieve this month!
Hope you enjoyed this post!
Elly

2 comments: