Elly Lily: Blogtober-11

Sunday, October 11

Blogtober-11

 
Rant About-
 
Okay there is a lot of things that I can go on and on talking about but the first thing that popped into my head for this challenge was Harry Potter! You probably already know this but I am a big potterhead! I am really obsessed with Harry Potter! Whenever I am talking to someone that I just met then one of the first things that I ask them is "have you ever read Harry Potter?'
Because if they have read it then it opens up so many fangirling conversations!
 
Have any of you read Harry potter? Who is your favorite character?
 
So yes, I have just thought of an idea! To make this little ranting session even more fun! then I have decided to do a little Harry Potter Q and A tag type thing for you all!
And rant about what I think with each question!
 Feel free to answer the questions and put your thoughts in the comments! :)
 
 :
 
Okay so here is a Harry Potter tag that I found on the interweb! (internet)
I found this cool tag on this blog! It is call The Ultimate Harry Potter Tag! And it has 30 questions so grab a cup 'o' coffee, some harry potter glasses, and a donut cause we might be here a while! ;)
 
 
also just a quick note SPOILER ALERT!
 
1) Favourite book?
 
My favorite book in the series was either Chamber of Secrets or The Deathly Hallows. But they were all so good it is hard to pick a favorite!
 
2) Least favourite book?
 
My least favorite book was probably Prisoner of Azkaban, but it is just a slight less then the others I still love it!
3) Favourite movie?
 
My favorite movie was The Goblet of Fire! Although they left out a lot like "where did poor little Winky go!" she was such a big and good part of that book! But I loved the awesome World Cup! and everything was just so cool!
4) Least favourite movie?
 
umm. I'd have to say Prisoner of Azkaban! I am sorry for making that one my least for both but, for me it just didn't really have as much of the HP feel! It was still good though!
5) Favourite quote?
 
 :
 
Your just as sane as I am
-Luna Lovegood
 
6) Favourite Weasley?
 
Ginny! But in the book not the movie! ;)
 
7) Favourite female character?
 
Luna Lovegood! She is just so awesome! Even before I read the book and my sister just told me about her I knew she would be my favorite!
 
8) Favourite villain.
 
Belatrix Lestrange! She is just so awesome and creepy!
 
9) Favourite male character?
 
Probably Neville Longbottom! ;)
 
10) Favourite professor?
 
um, is that even a question! of course Umbrigde!! jk! jk! don't worry I would never say that! but for real it is probably either Snape or Mcgonigal!
 
11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
 
Oh! this is hard! But probably listen to Lockhart rant! XD
.
12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
 
ooh! this is hard! but I guess B?!
 
13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?

Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets:
 
A! Hogwarts Express.
 
14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
 
eww! yeah neither!
 
15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
 
I think it would be really fun to ride a Hippogirff! they seem so graceful!
 
16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
 :
 
 
yes, Ginny! in the books she is so cool and plays quiditch, and is popular (but not the bad, mean popular the nice girl who likes to make lots of friends), and she is good friends with Luna and yeah, she is just really cool! but in the movie she is just like "hi, Harry" and then just is really quite and awkard!
 
17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
 
nope! I loved all the books better then the movies! #booksforever
 
18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
 
Richard Harris for sure! He was incredible as Dumbledore! just the way he talked he sounded so wise like Dumbledore should talk!
 
19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
 
I really wish that they had put Peeves in the movies! he was such a good character! I also wishes Winky was in the Goblet of Fire.
 
20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
 
I think they did a good job on all the movies! but I do wish that the last one's end was different. First thing: when Harry and Voldemort are fighting at the very end then in the books they were right in the middle of the fight in the great halls and harry could see all of his friends around him and they were all fighting together, but in the movie harry and voldemort are off somewhere alone in some weird place in Hogwarts! nooo! they need to all be in the Great Hall!
 
and second: I did not like how Beletrix and Voldemort just floated into little flake when they died! The whole thing in the books was that voldemort was afterall just a regular wizard and was not anything special and better then everyone! also, how is everyone able to know that he was dead if he just floated away! it could be like the last time they thought he was dead!
 
21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
 
I thought I would either be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw!

Hufflepuff  Ravenclaw
 
22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
 
Hufflepuff!
 
23) Which class would be your favourite?
 
I think I would like either Care of Magical Creatures or spells!
 
 24) Which spell do you think is the most useful?
 
I am not sure! I do think that Expeliarmis would be useful!
 
25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
 :
 
Luna Lovegood or Ginny Weasley!
 
26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
 
I think the Resurrection Stone is really cool!
 
27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
 
no, not really! I loved them!
 
28) Favourite Marauder?
 
Probably Remus Lupin.
 
29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
 
ugh! I wish I could just bring them all back to life! But I think I would pick Fred or Lupin and Tonks (as a pack) ;)
 
30) Hallows or Horcruxes?
 
Hallows!
 
I hope you enjoyed that really long post! Have a good day!
-Elly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment