Iridescent Auras: Blogtober-12

Monday, October 12

Blogtober-12

 
 
Hello Everyone! Today's challenge is to collaborate with another blogger, (guest post or an interview)
So today I am going to do a fun little interview with my good friend and fellow blogger, the wonderful Anna from Demigod's and Unicorns Her blog is so beautiful and so much fun to read! Also, I love the name, especially love the unicorn part of the name! <3
 

Demigods & Unicorns

Meet the Blogger

Hey Guys!  My name is Anna, and I blog over at Demigods and Unicorns.  I love books, twizzlers, sleeping in, science, stars, music, and conversation.  Check out my blog for more randomness!

Questions and Answers

 Favorite scents?

 Mint, Apple-Spice, and Ink (as in the ink in books).

  Why blog?

 Well, I enjoy blogging because it's a fun way to share whatever I want.  Writings, Rants, Photos, etc.
 
 If you had to change your name what would you change it to?

 I do not honestly know...I've always liked Alex as a girl's name though.  But for the most part I like my name!
 
 If you where to start another blog, what would it be about and what would you call it?

 It would probably be centered around writing.  And I would probably try to think of two random words that I like...and that would be the name!
 
 What is your favorite quote?

 I have a lot of favorite quotes...ug it's so hard to choose!  This is one of my all-time favs though: "I love people who make me laugh.  I honestly think that's my favorite thing, to laugh.  It cures a multitude of ills.  It's probably the most important thing in a person." -Audrey Hepburn
 
Songs that you've been loving?

 I see Fire, Photograph, and Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.  Also I have really been enjoying songs by Mayday Parade lately.
 
 How do you usually come up with post ideas?

 I don't really know...Pinterest sometimes.  Other times I get random ideas in the middle of the night.

  Favorite social media?

 I don't know... Probably Instagram since that's the only one I really use.

 What was the first sentence of your first post?

 I believe it was something along the lines of "Hi Everyone!".
 
Thank you so much Anna for letting me interview! It was lots of fun!
-Elly

2 comments:

  1. Cool interview! Anna reminds me of one of my goods friends but I think if they were to meet each other the world might explode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity Elly! It was fun! <3

    ReplyDelete