Elly Lily: Blogtober-20

Wednesday, October 21

Blogtober-20

 
Noor's Halloween Tag
 
Thank you Noor for creating this awesome tag! I am so exited to do this and get in the Halloween spirit! yay! I love Halloween! So without further ado lets just get right into it!
 

 1- What year did you first go trick-or-treating?
 
I am pretty sure that the first time I went trick or treating was back in 2002 which was my first Halloween, But (looking at pictures) I don't think I dressed up since I was just a little tot. But then I dressed up in 2003 as a mouse!

 2- Favorite kind of candy?
 
Really any candy is ma favorite candy! but I especially love chocolate and Almond Joys.

 3- What are you going to be this year?
 
I am going as Merida from the movie Brave!

 4 - Favorite costume you've had?
 
Either Rapunzel-age 5, Queen Elizabeth-age 10, or Luna Lovegood-age 12
Here is a picture of each of them ;)
 
 

 5 - Favorite spooky creature?
 
Probably little cute ghosts like the ones in the Blogtober photo for this challenge (that I made)
 
One little hug from me to each of you <3:
 
This photo is so cute! <3

 6 - How hyped do you get for Halloween?
 
on a scale of 1-10 I would say about nine and a lot more then a halve, you know what? after doing this tag let's change that to a ten! "crowd cheers! and everyone throws confetti and cupcakes in the air!" but the confetti is Halloween colors and the cupcakes are two but when they fall they just carefully drop into your hands instead of smooshing! (yeah, I guess that is my new word of explaining how I cupcake falls to the floor) XD

 7 - Halloween Pinteresty thing that you've always wanted to try?
 
I have always kind of wanted to try out the cute fairy lights that make everything look magical and pretty! like this picture that I stumbled upon at Pinterest.
 
 :

 8- Favorite part of Halloween?
 
Running around with friends in crazy costumes and feeling your bag get heavier and heavier.

 9 - Orange or black?
 
When it is Halloween I like them both... together.. as one. but usually I am not a big fan of orange so black!
 
I tag anyone who would like to do it! and trust me. it puts you in such a good fall, Halloween mood! so I suggest trying it out! <3
 
Again thank you Noor for doing this tag I thoroughly enjoyed it!
 

5 comments: