Iridescent Auras: Blogtober-22

Thursday, October 22

Blogtober-22

 

 
Yay! I love Pinterest! It is so addicting and fun to pin just any and every pretty picture that you find! So yes, today's challenge is going to be fun! plus, it is day 22! every time I think of the number 22 then I get T Swift's song "22" in my head!
 
22 by Taylor Swift
 
fun little GIF, via pinterest
 
Anyway, for this Halloween Pinterest Roundup I think I am going to show you two or three pictures from each of my boards (that our kind of Halloween-ish and give a fall vibe)  and just kind of tell you what the board is and such!
 
Now lets tie on our pink glittery capes, jump on our favorite unicorn pal, and apparate right into it!
 
 :    :
 
STYLE
 
my first and probably favorite board I have is my Style board. where I pin lots and lots of photos of pretty outfits, OOTDs, types of clothes and just overall anything and everything STYLE!
 
 :    :    :
 
HAIR
 
Although most days I just stick my hair into a side braid or a ponytail I have been really interested in trying out new hairstyles that I have seen on pinterest! Especially the Rose Pony-Braid type hairstyle like the photo on the left!
 
 :    :   :
 
PEOPLE
 
Pinning pictures of different celebrities for some reason it is just so addicting! I love to find cool and creative pictures from different photoshoots which also gives me some outfit and pose ideas for my doll blog
 
 :    :
 
LUNA LOVEGOOD
 
Aghh! I just love Luna so much! She is such a good character! #bestcharacterever
 
 :     :
 
HARRY POTTER
 
I have no words how much I love harry potter. So of course it just has to have a pinterest board. cause HP is life.
 
 :
 :   :
 
ART
 
Then there is my art board! Where I pin different awesome photos of beautiful paintings, drawings and sketches of art!
 
   :  
 
WRITING
 
Pinning "writing" pictures really gets me inspired to start writing more. "I have not writing in a while. oops!" I love to pin character, prompt, and other idea inspo.
 
 :
 :   :
 
WORDS
 
Words is all about... well words! Beautiful quotes and just nice words!
 
 :   :
 
DIY AND COOL IDEAS
 
is where I pin different diys that I want to try out or ideas of things that I can do diys on or make myself!
 
 :  :  
 
 
DISNEY
 
Is a magical board full of pictures of Rapunzel, Stich, How to Train your Dragons, edits and any other magical Disney movie picture! (there also might be some Pixar and what not floating around in there) ;)
 
 :   :
 :   :
 
BEAUTIFUL
 
I named this board "beautiful" because it is just filled with beautiful photography! ahhh! "lets out a content, happy sigh" I love this board. oh, and it is also where I get most of my pictures that I use for my Blogtober pictures.
 
 :   :
 
DECOR
 
my décor board doesn't have TONS of pictures but the ones I do have are of cute room ideas!
 
 :    .:
 :   :
 
FROZEN
 
Yay! "throws snowflakes in the air and yells LET IT GOOO!" Frozen is so awesome! And the Frozen pins are too!
 
    :
 
FOOD
 
food, glorious food! Although when I am pinning photos of food I tend to get really hungry they are just too beautiful and look too good not to pin!
 
 :   :
 :   :
 
ANIMALS
 
awww! animals are just too cute for their own good, which is also too good for my own good cause I end up pinning lots of pins of them! also, you might know of my "little" "does air quote on little" obsessing over French bulldogs!
 
 :   :
 
ME
 
is a board all about me, I usually don't really pin on pins for this board that often but it is fun to!
 
 :
 :   :
 
BUCKET LIST
 
This board is where I pin pins of things that I want to accomplish in my life!
 
   :
 :  
 
LITTLE THINGS
 
is all about good vibes and reasons to smile! :)
 
 :   :  :
 
LOL
 
is a board where I pin some funny or relatable pictures and laugh out loud! XD
 
And that wraps up the pictures from my boards of Pinterest! :)
If you would like to see my Pinterest page! click here!
 
Have a good day my friends!

6 comments:

  1. Those are all very funny and pretty or both

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do theatre? Same here! COOOL!
    ~Maddie
    stylerighthere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! I do theatre! and that is awesome that you do to!!!

      Delete
  3. This was a really good post! Right, I THINK I'M JUST GONNA NEED TO GET THIS WONDERFUL PINTEREST EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT hahaha!

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a lot of fun writing it!!! And Pinterest is pretty cool! XD

      Delete