Iridescent Auras: Blogtober-23

Friday, October 23

Blogtober-23

 
Do Something You've Never Done On Your Blog Before
 
On thing that I have never done on my blog surprisingly is a Writing Contest, I have done Photo Contests but never have I done a Writing Contest! So that is what I am going to do for you all today!
 
Keep reading to see how to enter...
 
Six Word Story Writing Contest
 
Picture edit made by me.
 
TO ENTER
 
1. Choose one photo from the three photos below
 
2. Write a six word story about the photo that you chose (please nothing inappropriate, must be family friendly, and must only use six words or I will not be able to include it)
 
3. comment below this post with a link to your blog where you posted it, or you may send me an email @elyseart123@gmail.com
 
4. Entries are due November 14th 2015
UPDATE-Entries are due December 14th
 
ENRY MUST INCLUDE
 
you entry (be it post or email) must include:
 
Your name
 
The picture you chose with your six word story
 
and the Contest Picture above
(feel free to put the contest photo anywhere on your blog)
 
IF YOU WIN
 
sorry but there is no prize if you win this contest it is mostly just a fun contest for you to do! ;)
But I will make a nice button/picture edit for you to put on your blog if you wish.
 
I will announce the winner the night of December 15th
The post will include your button/picture edit.
 
THE PICTURES TO CHOOSE FROM
 
 :
 
 :       :
 
And lastly here is an example on an entry if you are unclear on what to do:
 
 
Hi my name is Elly. And here is my entry:
 
 :
 
Write your six word story here
 
 
If you have any questions just let me know!
 
Hope this inspires all you writers out there or if you don't usually write but thinks this looks fun!
 
Stay Magical
-Elly

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a cool contest! I'll probably be entering : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did it

      http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/2015/10/writing-contest.html

      Delete
  2. I'm entering your contest: http://ingodswritinghands.blogspot.com/2015/12/six-word-story-contest_12.html
    I love all the pictures:)
    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a fun idea so here it is:
    http://margaritasqueen.blogspot.mx/2015/12/six-word-story-contest-by-elly.html

    ReplyDelete