Iridescent Auras: Blogtober-24

Saturday, October 24

Blogtober-24

 
Things you like to do on a lazy day
 
I am not really a big fan of "lazy days" sort of things, Cause I always seem to feel kind of.. well lazy.. and bleh. XD But now that Fall has come and the days are cozy! I love them!
So here are some things that I like to do on those days! (although I usually don't really have certain lazy days)
 
but without further ado here are things I like to do to have a cozy fall lazy day
 
LISTEN TO MUSIC
 
Alto volumen:
 
Music is just so calming and beautiful! and is so nice to listen to and obsess over!
 
WEAR COZY CLOTHES
 
 :    :
 
Cozy clothes are the thing that really makes your cozy day cozy! So they are a must! With chunky knit sweaters, big beanies, cute socks, flannels, and more there are lots of cute and comfy clothes!
 
GET INSPIRED WITH FALL PHOTOS
 
 :   :   :
 
On Pinterest there are tons of photos of beautiful fall settings so I love to get "inspired" and in the fall spirit by looking and pinning some! XD
 
COFFEE
 
 :
 
Coffee is perfection in a cup! I don't drink it too often but when I do it is just so yummy! And really gives that fresh and cozy fall vibe! ;)
 
READ A GOOD BOOK
 
.:        :
 
 :  
 
A fun thing to do on a fall day is curl up with a good book and read, and read, and read! It is so much fun and really entertaining to just get lost in a good book!
 
What are some things that you like to do on a lazy fall day?
 
Stay Magical
Elly

2 comments:

  1. I usually just read a book or read some awesome blogs while wearing comfy clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! that sounds like a lot of fun! <3

      Delete