Elly Lily: Blogtober-27

Tuesday, October 27

Blogtober-27

 
Hello awesome peoples! So I haven't really done many Halloween decorations in my room, cause I am planning on redoing my room a little and right now it is just kind of mix matchy and stuff, So instead of giving you all a tutorial on a Halloween décor I am going to show you a few DIYs that I have been wanting to try out and like from Pinterest!
 
Don't worry though I will start posting more DIYs on my blog but lately I have been pretty busy with Halloween coming up and such. ;)
 
Click on the links that I have listed below the photos to see tutorial posts or videos on the items! (they are all links except for the diamond piñata)  
 
5 DIYs That I Have Been Loving Lately
 
 :   :
  :  :
 
 
DIAMOND HANGING PINATA
 
 
 
 
Stay Magical
Elly

3 comments:

  1. Those look awesome. I especially like the diamond pinata.

    -T. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nabila and Tane! Glad you liked them! <3

    ReplyDelete