Elly Lily: Blogtober-29

Thursday, October 29

Blogtober-29

 
Recent Music Favorites
 
Hello everybody! Todays fun challenge is to share your recent music favorites! So, I am going to share with you all wonderful people what my recent favorite songs are! ;)
Lets jump right into it!
"does a little awkward jump"
"falls on face"
"gets up sheepishly"
gives big cheesy smile with a thumbs up"
"hops into post"
 
Okay, so starting with my favorite artists at the momento!
 
   :  
 
 :       :
 
 
Here is a list of ten songs that I have been loving lately!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Classic-MKTO
 
 
So yes, those were my recent favorites! It was super hard to pick though cause there is so much music in the world and so much good stuff to listen to!
 
What is your favorite song at the moment?
 
Stay Magical
Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment