Iridescent Auras: Blogtober-31

Saturday, October 31

Blogtober-31

 
Your Halloween Costume
 
YAY!!! it is Halloween! and it is also the last day of Blogtober! not yay that it is the last day but yay that is was such a fun challenge!
 
The last challenge is to share your Halloween costume! Sorry I don't have photos at the moment of my costume, (I will post some photos probably tomorrow) But anyway,
I am going to dress up as Merida from Brave!
 
 :   :
 
What are you being for Halloween?!?
 
Thank you all for joining me on this fun Blogtober adventure! It was very magical!
 
Stay Magical
Elly

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your costume! I'm going as a wolf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! and DJwolf-Addy your costume sounds awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete