Elly Lily: Blogtober-9

Friday, October 9

Blogtober-9

 
Favorite Part of Fall
 
As I have said in most of my Blogtober posts! ;) I love fall, I mean what is not to love?
So here are a few things that I especially love about fall.
 
Fashion
 
 :
 
I love fall fashion! I love the sweaters, skater skirts, boots, scarves, beanies, socks, cool jackets, Everything is just so cute!
 
Weather
 
 :
 
With the colorful leaves, cold brisk breeze, and layered clothes on those colder days the weather is definitely one of the great things about fall.
 
Color
 
 
I have been really loving the colors maroon and gold lately this fall! And I just overall love fall colors!
 
Food
 
 :
 
Food is so yummy and fall food is even yummier! I just had a Pumpkin Spice Frappe today and it tasted like fall! It was so delicious! <3
 
Feel
 
 :
 
The feel of fall is the best feeling! It is so cozy, warm, and fresh! I love it! <3
 
So yes, Hope you all enjoyed this post of my favorite parts of fall!
 
-Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment