Iridescent Auras: The Shopping Tag

Friday, October 23

The Shopping Tag

 
 
Picture Edit made by me.
(drawing not by me)
Feel free to use it as long as you give me credit for the edit. <3
 
Hello everyone! I got tagged to do the Shopping Tag by the lovely Nabila. Thank you so much for tagging me! this will be fun!
 
RULES
answer the questions
include the photo above or you may make your own photo
tag some other bloggers
 
THE QUESTIONS
 
What is your favourite shop (non-food)?
 
I really like Forever 21, Target, and Aeropostal!
 
Spending your money or saving your money?
 
Saving. ;)
 
What is your favourite food / fast food store?
 
My favorite food is "wow! that is hard!" I really like sushi, pizza, and really anything sweet!
and my favorite fast food place is probably, well this isn't really a "fast food place" but I love Starbucks!
 
Do you enjoy clothes shopping? If so, why?
 
I love clothes and really anything fashion but for some reason I don't really like actually going out and buying clothes at the store, (I love wearing them though) Places like Target or Khoals I like but I just never liked the mall. cause it is really loud and idk
But I do love seeing all of the cool clothes just not the loud music and stuff. XD
 
I TAG
 
 
 
and any of you who would like to!

2 comments: