Elly Lily: Daily December

Monday, November 30

Daily December

Hello Friends!
 
 
Sooooo! As I was walking into my dear sister's room and seeing that she had already changed her calendar to December. it hit me that today was indeed the last day of November. and that meant that tomorrow is truly the first day of December and Christmas time!
So I did what any normal person would do and conjured up a little blogging plan for December. ;)

And I came up with Daily December! (name idea goes to the lovely Celia)
 
What is Daily December

Well, I loved doing the wonderful Noor's Blogtober Challenge so much that I got inspired by it and kind of Vlogmas too. To make my own daily blog posting challenge!

If you are not very familiar with these everyday blogging challenges then here is the just of what to do:

In this post I will write out a list of 30 little posts for each day of December (not including Christmas though cause I don't think anyone including myself will be able to get a post up on Christmas)

And then everyday starting tomorrow and ending December 31st I will (and I totally encourage you all to do so if you please) do the little challenge for that day.
 
Then ones you have posted your post of the day come back to this little blog and you can put a link to your post in the comments of my post for that day.
 
Hopefully that was clear and not confusing!
 
But without further ado here is the posts for each day of December:
 
Daily Prompts
 
Day 1- December goals
Day 2- OOTD
Day 3- rant about...
Day 4- Best Christmas memory
Day 5- This week I...
Day 6-Winter essentials
Day 7- Winter Playlist
Day 8- Your opinion on...
Day 9- Something you have never done on your blog before
Day 10-First things that you do to get into the Christmas/winter spirit
Day 11- share a winter DIY
Day 12-Favorite winter trends
Day13- Winter Pinterest roundup
Day 14-Favorite Christmas present you have ever given to someone
Day 15- Christmas tradition
Day 16- Interview someone
Day 17-Room tour
Day 18-Write and share a winter or Christmas six word story
Day 19-Make a collage that perfectly describes Winter to you
Day 20-OOTD
Day 21-Current favorite celebs/music artists
Day 22-Write a little inspiring post (with quotes and such)
Day 23- Favorite YouTubers to watch
Day 24- What are you currently reading/how do you like it so far?
Day 25-no challenge/post since it is CHRISTMAS!
Day 26- How was your Christmas, what did you have fun doing?
Day 27-Current obsessions
Day 28-Optional, What to post on this day is completely up to you! ;)
Day 29-five of your favorite Instagram accounts that always inspire you
Day 30-Favorite things to do in the winter
Day 31-December recap
 
So yes, those are all of the prompts for December! Hope you like them! And feel free to do this challenge along with me and join the fun! :)
 
Stay Magical
Elly

20 comments:

  1. Love the prompts! Thanks for telling me about this! I might try to do it, I'll have to think about it. :)

    Hope you have an awesome december!

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mackenzie! and your welcome for telling you about it!
      feel free to do or do not do it! ;)

      Have an amazing December to you as well!
      -Elly <3

      Delete
  2. Love the idea! I'll totally do it but for the first week I'm going to camp so I won't be able to post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nabila! <3 And that is fine that you wont be able to do it the first week, no problem! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love this! I don't think I'll be doing it all the way through, Blogtober was stressful and November was too so I'm trying to lay low this month :) But I'll definitely try to do some of them, the prompts are awesome! (Also, I'm so happy you liked Blogtober, do you think you could give me credits for the idea? I don't want to sound cocky or anything, I just really worked hard with Blogtober and the whole idea :) Thank you!)

    -Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like it! And that is totally fine if you wont be able to do all of the days! Whatever you feel would be fun!
      And I can defiantly give you credit for Blogtober! Thank you for doing it! I had so much with it! :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome, this sounds so fun and I'll definitely be doing this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all awesome ideas! I just started a blog recently with two of my friends so these ideas will be greatly appreciate!
    ~Anna
    the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And I am so glad this is helpful!
      Also, I checked out your blog, It was awesome! Keep up the great work! <3

      Delete
  6. This is a great idea Elly! I might do a few days of these! :)
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing idea! I'll be sure to check out your blog every day!

    - Ines | www.unicornsnarwhalsandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete