Iridescent Auras: Writing Contest- please read if you have entered or would like to

Friday, November 27

Writing Contest- please read if you have entered or would like to

 
Hello Everyone!
So a while ago I did a post announcing that I am going to be doing a writing contest. Unfortunately I forgot to announce the winners.
 
Thank you so much to all of the people who entered and so sorry that I forgot to let you know who won.
 
Anyway since I don't really have many people who entered. I have decided to expanded the date.
 
This time you have to get your entries in by December 14
and on December 15th I will post all the entries and the winner!
 
If you have not entered and would like to you can check it out here!
 
-Elly

10 comments:

  1. Hey Elly! Do you think you could maybe make an example for the contest? I think I know what to do, but I'm not completely sure. If you could just like make an entry if could give me and everyone else an idea of what it should look like. If you do that I'd love to enter! :)
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ellie R.
      Yes, I can totally make an example entry! I will be editing the first post that I did announcing the entry to include the example asap! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. awesome! I loved your entry Nabila! Thanks for entering!

      Delete
  3. Hey- I entered! Yay!! Thanks Elly!
    -Vivian
    http://moonsworlds.blogspot.com/2015/11/six-word-story-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for entering Vivian! I loved your entry!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I entered!
      http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-entry-for-ellys-six-word-story.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for entering! Loved your entry!

      Delete
  5. I put the link to my entry in the original post:)
    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete