Iridescent Auras: Daily December-1

Tuesday, December 1

Daily December-1

 
Hello Everyone,
 
And welcome to the official opening of Daily December
"pulls out some giant scissors"
"gives them a little test snip, snip."
"easily with no difficulty, cuts threw a big pink ribbon"
"the crowd (mostly filled with unicorns) cheers!"
 
OCTOBER GOALS
 
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
 
- Do everyday of Daily December
 
- Design, make, and post my Winter doll lookbook
Every season I have been making Doll lookbooks and I can not wait for this lookbook!
 
- Finish decorating my room
I am in the process of decorating my room, It is almost done but still not quiet.
 
- Draw the rest of the 100 dresses
So around the end of December (not exactly sure when it is at the moment)
I am going to audition for a play called The 100 Dresses. But in the meantime they have asked me to draw all 100 dresses for the play. I am up to 35 dresses. And if I do at least 5 dresses a day then I am sure then I can get them all done this December. ;)
 
What are your December goals?
Stay Magical
Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment