Iridescent Auras: Daily December-10

Thursday, December 10

Daily December-10

 
Hello everyone! Today's challenge is to share the things that you do first thing to get into the Christmas spirit! I have done a post like this before but here is one again! ;) Hope you all enjoy it!
 
WHAT DO YOU DO FIRST TO GET INTO THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT?
 
Make a Christmas Playlist
 
 :
 
This is probably the first and biggest thing that I do to get into the winter wonderland feel is listen and make a holiday playlist! And then listen to those songs..over and over for the rest of December! :)
 
Change My Pinterest Board Covers
 
 :
 
Pinterest is the best and Christmas is the best so Christmas board covers are the best thing ever!!! well...there are better things "cough...unicorn...cough" but Christmas board covers are super fun to do! I love changed them for every season! and making them look all purttyy! <3
 
Decorate My Room
 
 :
 
With pillows, blankets, and lights decorating for Christmas is not the absolute first but a very fun thing to do for Christmas! and every morning you wake up to a "winter wonderland"
 
Change My Background
 
 :
 
I don't change my background on my I-pad much but for Christmas I love to make it festive! :)
 
Stay Magical
Elly
 

3 comments:

  1. Those are some fun things to get into the christmas spirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vanessa and Nabila! Glad you like the post! :D

    ReplyDelete