Iridescent Auras: Daily December-11

Friday, December 11

Daily December-11

     
 
Hello everyone! Todays prompt is to share three holiday diys that you did so here are my three little décor pieces that I made!


WINTER HOLIDAY DIYS 

So let's just get right into it! 


                       
Modern Tree
 
First is this fun tree that I made by curling a peice of paper into a cone shape, and adding a little string garlend! 
I got the idea from Alisha's video!  click here to see the video I watched.


      
Colorful Calendar
 
Then there is this big calendar/Christmas countdown! That I made using color swatches! 
I am thinking of getting new color swatches that are just light pink and blue cause they would go better with my room but for now I really like how this turned out! 

       
Hanging Photos and Lights
 
And last but not least are these hanging lights! I love this DIY! It just gives a very cozy and pretty feel to the whole room! 

So those were my three holiday diys that I have done. Which one was your favorite? 
-Elly 


6 comments:

  1. those are cute!

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lights!
    ~Anna
    the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nabila, Ellie, and Anna! Glad you all like them and the lights! <3

      Delete
  3. I really love the calendar! Its such a good idea- you could even do it with sticky notes on each day and write your to-do list on each one. Such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like the idea! And that is such a good idea to use sticky notes! Love that idea! :)

      Delete