Iridescent Auras: Daily December-2

Wednesday, December 2

Daily December-2

 
 
Yay! Today's challenge is to show your OOTD! I love doing these! So instead of the usual rambling on and on intro! ;P Lets just get right into it! :)
 
OOTD

 
Outfit
 
Pink shirt (not sure where it is from)
Light jeans (Kohls)
Knitted socks (I think from Old Navy, But not sure)
Combat boots (Target)
 
 
 
Silver nails!


 
Then I decided to try out a new hairstyle and I put my hair up in a halve up/halve down bun. :)

 
And I also decided to wear some nice trees. (ya know! the usual) ;D

 
Loved these colors together!
Have a lovely day! <3
Stay Magical
Elly

12 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Your hair is beautiful.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathryn! Also, LOVE your profile picture!

      Delete
  2. Hey Elly! I just stumbled on your blog and I love it! I saw your 6-word story contest and I was wondering if you could email me the pictures since I don't have a Pinterest account(Something my bestie has been bugging me to do for forever!). It's no problem if you can't though.
    ~Anna
    the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna!
      Thanks for stumbling upon my blog! And glad you like it! :)
      I can totally send you the pictures! I will do the asap!

      Delete
  3. VERY CUTE! I like your docs! They make me happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your jeans! You have amazing fashion sense :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie! That is so sweet!

      Delete
  5. Super cute outfit!

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,I have those boots! They are so cute :)
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! that's awesome! #twins! and thanks!

      Delete