Elly Lily: Daily December-23

Thursday, December 24

Daily December-23

 
Hello everyone! And so sorry that this is a day late!
YAYAYAYAAY!!!'
I can not believe that it is Christmas Eve!
It feels like just yesterday it was early November and I was trying to hold in the Christmas feels until after Thanksgiving but now here we are on Christmas Eve!
 
I am so exited for Christmas although it is not cold outside (not one bit) But that wont hold in the Christmas magic that lives inside me!!!!!
........
.....
.........
"cricket. cricket"
 
ok. I am getting a little carried away and hyper so lets just get right into the prompt of "ze" day!
 
FAVORITE YOUTUBERS TO WATCH
 
Here is a list of my five favorite YouTubers! (not in any order)
 
all you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust ♡:
 
ALISHA MARIE
 
Some of you probably already know this but I am obsessed with Alisha's YouTube, Instagram, and just everything about her! (that didn't sound obsessive at all....)
Anyway she is my all time favorite Youtuber!
 
 :
 
MYLIFEASEVA
 
I love Eva and her videos are fabulous! Her style is so cute! And can I just say that I love the cat ears in this pic!
Her personality is so fun a quirky and yeah, she is defiantly one of my favs!
 
Nikiandgabibeauty!! I absolutely love this picture of them! <3:
 
NIKI AND GABI
 
These two are awesome! and their videos rock!
I love how although they are super different they make beautiful videos that share both sides of them!
Their videos are so fun and vibrant and I love them!
 
Meredith:
 
MEREDITH FOSTER
 
Meredith's personality is just too cute! And I love watching her videos! (and seeing her adorable dog Piper in them!)
 
OH MY GOD GEHEHW BETH POSTED THIS ON INSTA SHES QUEEN (August 6th):
 
BETHANY MOTA
 
And last but toally not least is the A-MA-ZING Bethany Mota! Her videos are so cute! And she has come so far with YouTube! I love her videos and she is such a great inspirations to young YouTubers and such! :)
 
What are your favorite YouTubers?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome choices! I love Zoella, Dan & Phil, Connor Franta, Niomi Smart, and Hannah Hart.

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! :) I agree! I like Zoella too! and I will have to check the rest out!

      Delete