Elly Lily: Daily December-3

Thursday, December 3

Daily December-3

 
Hello wonderful, Magical peeps!
How was your day?
Mine was great, I went to the mall and saw lots of cool clothes which leads to what I am about to rant about for this challenge....
 
RANT ABOUT...
FASHION
 
In this post I am going to take four different celebrities that I like and then take a few of their red carpet outfits and talk about them! (what I like and what I don't like as much)
So lets just get right into...shall we! :)
 
1. Zendaya
 
Zendaya- futuristic vibes, interesting interpretation of theme, she is so beautiful; Zendaya doesn't get enough credit!!!:  Zendaya's Red Carpet Crop Top Will Make You Stop and Stare:
Golden Gal from Zendaya's Best Looks | E! Online:  Zendaya responds to rude comments about her hair on the red carpet:  Zendaya in a striped DKNY ensemble on the red carpet at the Kids Choice Awards:
So with each celebrity I am going to list the outfits from left to right. and listing them 1 to 5. (if that makes any sense)
 
1. I love this look! It was from The Met Gala and the theme was China and I think that this dress is perfect! It fits with the theme but is still not "costumie"
 
2. I really like this look! It isn't my absolute favorite dress I have seen her wear but it is still very cool!
 
3. This look is awesome! I love the funky curly hair matched with the gold pants and coat!
 
4. This is probably my favorite look that I have seen her wear (so far) I love how beautiful the dress is and how it looks very fancy and then paired with the dreads it really brings a whole knew feel to the basic white long dress.
 
5. And last but not least we have this dress. I like this look but it is not my favorite. ;)
 
2. Sabrina Carpenter
 
Sabrina Carpenter at the 2015 Teen Choice Awards:  2015+American+Music+Awards+-+Sabrina+Carpenter+Red+Carpet+|+Teen+Vogue:
 
1. I really love this look! It looks great on her! The only things I would change are: I would love to see it as a jumper (not pants, shorts) and also I think that would look great with a bun on top of her head with a few pieces framing her face.
 
2. This looks is beautiful! It somehow feels very youthful and I like it!
 
3. Emma Watson
 
Emma Watson (March 2014): at Madrid premiere of Noah, wearing J.Mendel jumpsuit & Gianvito Rossi heels:  Emma Watson:   EMMA'S PANTS:
 
1. I LOVE this look. With the sleek on one side hair to the simple white shirt it is wonderful!
 
2. This look is the one she wore to the last HP premiere it is prefect! It kind of reminds me of an owl or some sort of whimsical creature and it is awesome for the Harry potter premiere!
 
3. I love this look! (as I do pretty much all of Emma's outfits) At first it is just the usual dress and then bam! There are some awesome pants underneath! So great!
 
4. Taylor Swift
 
Taylor Swift does a sexified version of her usual thing in J. Mendel at the Grammys:  InStyle's First-Ever List of the 50 Best Dressed Women in Hollywood: See Our Top 10 - Taylor Swift In Elie Saab  - from InStyle.com:
omg, what a fabulous look. And I absolutely love her hair!!!! 2015 VMAs: Must-See Looks From The Red Carpet | The Zoe Report:  Taylor Swift in a Balmain jumpsuit, Effy Jewelry earrings, Edie Parker clutch, and Brian Atwood heels at the Billboard Music Awards.:
 
1. I think this look is A-MA-ZING! The braids go perfectly with this dress! AGHH! I love it!
 
2. This is a beautiful gown! The shape of the dress is so unique! Love it!
 
3. This look is a lot different from her other ones but I love it! It really reminds me of the style from her song Bad Blood. :)
 
4. This is not my favorite look from her. It is nice but I have more that I totally like better.
 
So yes, those were all of the looks that I am going to talk about today! Which one was your favorite out of each person! I would love to know!
Stay Magical
Elly

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE ALL THESE PEOPLE OH MY GOSH.
    I adore Zendaya's white dress, the long white dress is such a classic and she pulls it off beautifully.
    Have you seen the black dress Sabrina Carpenter wore to the Emmys? I loved that one! It looked so elegant on her.
    ALL of Emma Watson's looks are gorgeous, but the first has to be my favorite. (THE OTHERS ARE ALSO AMAZING THOUGH.)
    And I love Taylor's blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! And I had not seen Sabrina's dress for the Emmys but after you told me about it I checked it out! And WOW! that dress is awesome! Thanks for telling me about it! :)

      Delete
  2. I HAVE TO AGREE WITH ELLIE!
    I love fashion! I love skirts and I do agree with you about Sabrina's hair.
    I love Taylor's second dress (The blue one)
    Zendaya definitely has her own style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome that you love fashion!
      "highfive!" <3
      Thanks for commenting Emily!

      Delete
  3. I love all those people! The outfits are totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! I agree! <3
      Thank you so much for commenting Nabila!

      Delete